Loss of Family Member

chiefs13

Please have good thoughts and prayers for me and my siblings this week as we finalize funeral arragements for my mother who passed away this past Friday. We thought we had a few weeks to get ready for this but it happened a lot faster. She passed in her sleep with no pain at the age of 86. And the remarkable side of this story is that Friday morning was ugly, raining and cold. I thought to myself, what a horrible day to pass away. As the time drew closer, the clouds began to break and the sun was trying to come out. At 2:50pm when she finally passed, the sun came beaming through her hospital window and totally covered her body. It was an amazing sight. Now she is back to having morning coffee in heavan with my father who passed away 14 years ago.

Thanks in advance to our great racing community for your thought and prayers.

Milton Hope

I-37 Track Announcer

Milton ... I knew about and understand your loss and wish your family the best.

We had a good friend who shared your mother’s room at Northeast Baptist. Mary Ann Sherland was discharged and returned to her home.

Having just lost my niece Andrea Hexsel one month ago, I know the hurt you feel at this time.

Take care - Neil

Neil Upchurch

Heroes Stadium & Alamodome PA Announcer

MY MOM LAID HER HEAD ON MY SHOULDER HUGGED ME AND PASSED ON ..THROUGH THE PAIN OF LOSING HER I STEPPED OUTSIDE IN THE NIGHT LOOKED UP AND SAW A HALO WRAPPED AROUND THE MOON .THE SKY HAD CLEARED UP .I CAN NOT REMEMBER A MORE BEAUTIFUL SIGHT ...SHE WAS HAPPY AND IT MADE ME SMILE .......... I BELIEVE A PERSON CAN CHOOSE THE TIME ..... I BELIEVE YOUR MOM CHOSE HER TIME . ..THE RAIN WAS THE TEARS OF HAPPINESS FROM THE ANGELS AS THEY WAITED FOR HER COMING .. THE SUN WAS YOUR DAD WELCOMING HER WITH A WARM HUG.......

Archived