Sign in to follow this  
treyheald14

Whats the racing plans for next year

Im watchin for the answer too and I plan on racing there next season and its the closest track for me to about 15 minutes away

"pin drop"

Heard thru the grapevine they are working on setting some dates. I wont speculate when, how many, or when they will have them set

lots of people are saying 4-6 races or once a month. its just talk but that would be good. that would give plenty of time for drivers and teams to regroup and also for the track to not take away from other tracks. and i think this would keep the stands with a good count. hopefully i can get my charger out there next year. i am racing at i-37 next year select races and i hope to get in a race or two at SAS. Thanks for mr.bohlen and partner, and contributors for the hard work and commitment to bring racing back to SAS i thought it was over for the old gal. :)

Don't remember who I heard this from, so don't quote me on it. I think they have the ok from the city officials to have 4 events in 2013 using all the temporary lights and power etc. But before anything can happen in 2014 everything must be brought up to code. This gives them the ability to slowly work on all code issues without having to handle them all at one time.

JRfan-

I just heard the other day that the 4 number was correct as well. Hopefully you're right that everything can be brought back up to codeover the next year or so. Now we just need to do our parts and support the events!