banquet

DAN MONROE

How does Nov 11th fit into everyones schedule for our banquet. If Ya'll agree that is the date Im leaning to. Thanks and hope everyone can make it!

I am scheduled to be a chaperone for my son's swim meet up at A&M College Station, so looks like I'll have to cancel if this date is firmed up!!

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

I am scheduled to be a chaperone for my son's swim meet up at A&M College Station, so looks like I'll have to cancel if this date is firmed up!!

Dennis looks like you are the only one that has plans for that day. So I sure hope ypo can change them and make the banquet. Hope everyone can make it including some of the T.P.S, Lone star legacy, Dwarf car guys Going to be fun and great Freddys BBQ

Dennis looks like you are the only one that has plans for that day. So I sure hope ypo can change them and make the banquet. Hope everyone can make it including some of the T.P.S, Lone star legacy, Dwarf car guys Going to be fun and great Freddys BBQ

Made arrangements for my son to tell hi coach I have a pressing issue to attend!!

HAD TO WORK MOST OF THE DAY GOT THERE LATE HUNGRY AS HECK FEELING SORTA ON THE LITE SIDE BUT LEFT LOADED AND BLOATED MAN JIMMY COOKED A TON OF MEAT TO EAT AND TO ADD INSULT THE SIDE DISHES TO BOOT .AFTER SOME DELAY TO SETTLE THE MEAL TOPPED IT OFF WITH SOME GREAT JANET'S CAKE AND A COLD DP .....WELL WELL WORTH THE DRIVE ......ONLY THING DAN YOU NEED TO ADD A WEIGHT RULE LOAD RULE SOME KIND OF RULE OR HAVE SOMEONE WITH SCALES AS WE ARE LOADING OUR PLATE TWEETY BIRD EYES OVER LOADED MY PLATE ... I LEFT WITH A HIPPO GUT AND ELEPHANT BUTT ..HOPE I CLEAR OUT IN TIME FOR THANKS GIVING ...IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ....SPEAKING OF THANKS GIVING ..THANKS FOR GIVING US ANOTHER GREAT BANQUET ........NO ONE NO WHERE CAN OUT DO YOU AND STAFF .. .....

Archived