what happened

nothing in racing is ever clear....it would take 20 cameras documenting every angle to be clear.....here is my guess....your giant balloon tire on your lf caught his giant balloon tire and the car jumped sideways....I know it has happend to me....tires stick out so far it looks like the cars never touch...but one car gets thrown in a weird direction...

or...he tried to do your type turn....turn right at the end of the strait then throw the car left...lol

either way...I seriously doubt he did it on purpose...cause he had to know it would not end well.... jmo..

the only thing i do know...is most accidents...really are an accident.....cool video though... AJ

The video was to show that i didnt take any one out.. as though i was blamed doing.

ahh...i agree, you didnt do anything wrong...

Lol and do you not like my driving style? I dont have to do that when my brakes are cooperating..

It was just a racing deal. Chris was on my outside and was pulling on me going into three. He cleared me and i was falling back in line. I had no clue youngblood was there and we met.

Mostly i put this here for the people that thought i took you out including track personell often it is difficult to see what really happens. I dont want the tag as a rough driver as i take pride in being a clean driver to the best of my ability.

It was just a racing deal. Chris was on my outside and was pulling on me going into three. He cleared me and i was falling back in line. I had no clue youngblood was there and we met.

Mostly i put this here for the people that thought i took you out including track personell often it is difficult to see what really happens. I dont want the tag as a rough driver as i take pride in being a clean driver to the best of my ability.

hopefuuly you was'nt questioned about that i have seen more intentional accidents and they were labeled as a racing thing but i also have been in a few that was ......well and no questions asked hopefully neither car was torn up..

Archived