2012 Season

On behalf of the COORS LIGHT River Rat Racing Team I wanted to say THANK YOU to David, Mike and all the "behind the scenes" folks that made this 2012 season happen.

Although this season did not go as well as we would have liked, we had a great time racing in the Texas Pro Sedan Series. I made some new freinds and got to race with some old ones.

I would especially like to thank Bubba Ford for letting me drive his car, I have had a blast doing this!!!!!

I would also like to thank my wife Teri, and my daughter Ashley.

Thank you Janet's Cakery for your support this year you guys are awsome!!

Thank you Coors light, Carquest Auto supply, Leaning Tree Consultants.

Special thanks to Jesse & Sarah for all your help it has been greatly appreciated.

Thank you Liz (for letting Bubba out to play)

Gary, for the sheet metal

Troy, for the tubing

Kraus, for the paint

Kilo, our shop dog that stayed up with us no mater how long it took!

Ayden Anthony Ford the newest member and future racer.

Thanks again everyone may God bless you all!!

THIS SEASON WAS UNUSUAL .DID NOT GO WELL FOR A LOT OF DRIVERS CANT REMEMBER SEEING SO MANY CARS HAVING PROBLEMS RACE AFTER RACE ..WEIRD ,YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WERE GOING TO PULL ONE OFF ,THEN BANG ....HECK I WAS WORKING ON THREE WINS IN A ROLE.LOL, FIRST RACE I RAN ONLY TWO GOOD TIRES BAD WINDSHIELD SLIPPING CLUTCH .ROOKIE DRIVER .AND A WIRE COMING OFF THE COIL THAT PARKED ME .SO NO WIN THERE GOT 9 LAPS IN ...NEXT RACE FOUR NEW TIRES A PLUS NOTHING FALLS OFF THE CAR BUT DANG OIL PUMP LOCKS UP ..STILL A ROOKIE DRIVER . GOT 14 LAPS IN ...THE LAST RACE WORKED HARD AND FINALLY GOT THE CAR TO HANDLE ,TO RUN REALLY GOOD .FELT GOOD .ROOKIE DRIVER READY TO RUMBLE ..BAD QUALIFIYING COLD TRACK DID NOT CLEAN THE TIRES CORRECTLY ROOKIE ..FIRST LAP KNOCKED THE TOE OUT .THERE WENT ALL THE HARD WORK THE FELT GOOD PART . .... .WORST OF ALL SITTING IN LINE UP BEFORE TAKING THE TRACK .A THOUGHT CAME OVER MY MIND ....I DID NOT ADD FUEL TO THE CAR .........NOT A ROOKIE MISTAKE JUST DUMB ........GOT 28 LAPS IN .....LOL........ALL IN ALL HAD FUN .AND NEVER GOT TO RUB FENDERS WITH YOU .......SEE YOU NEXT YEAR .......

Archived