Sign in to follow this  
railer

railer

soooo are we going to run Sat night or will it get r----- out????

come on dude ..we worked hard to get cars ready do not need none of your negative input here .sooooooooo chill out .lol..besides it never rains in corpus ....

no I didnt say it ,,you know ,but I need a axel do you have one ford 9" 31 sp 29 3/4 5 -4 3/4 .I need it for SA .I still dont have the motor done ....almost

no I didnt say it ,,you know ,but I need a axel do you have one ford 9" 31 sp 29 3/4 5 -4 3/4 .I need it for SA .I still dont have the motor done ....almost

...well i said it never rains in corpus .but man it pours ..

Edited by HiTech

was out at the track earlier ..dan was not going to call the night unless it rained again he did not want to call it early .they were going to pump it out ..and as of the last couple of hours no rain in cc that i know of ... .. ..

Edited by HiTech

Guest Modified17
We have a guy driving all the way up from the valley... It would be nice to have some news on whether we are running or not...

Got the rain out news. Not good, But oh well, Can't control mother nature, we will just have to run on the dirt track and Rio Grande Speedway Tonight[...You CC Speedway guys are welcome...Will be ready next week for CC Speedway