Pick the ARTS Winner Contest for Sept 25

Contest rules for the September 25th ARTS feature at Thunder Hill Raceway's Stock Car Spectacular.

1) Simply pick the winner of the next ARTS race.

2) You must post your pick before 3:00 p.m. on race day.

3) Only one pick per member. However, you may select a back-up in case your first pick is unable to start the feature for whatever reason.

4) Winners will receive the satisfaction of being right! No prizes are awarded to TSZ Contest Winners.

5) GOOD LUCK!

Nick Holt

I don't follow the trucks that much so I am really confused about who drives the 26? I thought John Denham drove this truck. Why would they let another guy drive it if it doesn't have a motor. The last I heard Bradley was in the middle of a Points race and not too concerned with anything else. I know I don't know what I am talking about but I heard he was racing in Kentucky and noone is suppose to know, it's a secret so don't tell anyone. How can he be points racing if he is in Kentucky one week then racing trucks the next? Bradley if your listening, I will pick you if your going to race but if your racing the 8 truck you better get started!! :lol::lol::lol:

Archived