Race entries

Ford27

Just looked at the entries and its looking pretty good.

Pro lates look great...wish I had a crate motor but I dont so Ill run the chargers

I was kinda waiting to see what was gonna happen but im sending off my entry today

FYI those already entered

PRO LATE MODELS

1. #96 WILD CHILD MOTORSPORTS

2. #41 CHRIS DAVIDSON

3. #96? GREGDAVIDSON

4. #02 MATT SMITH

5. #1 STEPHAN MCCURLEY

6. #15 CODY SMITH

7. # 151 JC UMSCHIED

8. #11 TOM GROTHUES

9. #47 TREY MITCHELL

10. #14 JOHN HEIL

11. #14 CARL SMITH

12. #79 JOE AREMENDIA

13. #6 BRANDON BENDELE

14. #2 DAVIN CRAVENS

15. #8 SEAN GLENNON

16. #81 DILLON SPREEN

MODIFIEDS

​1. #96 WILD CHILD MOTORSPORTS

2. #97 WILD CHILD MOTORSPORTS

3. #39 MARK CHRUDIMSKY

4. #03 MATT MERRELL

5. #5 PAUL WHITE

6. #15 WD RACING

7. #79 JOE AREMENDIA

8. #179 BRIAN MOCZYGEMBA

9. #81 DILLON SPREEN

TRUCKS

1. #96 RICK POLLARO

2. #39 MARK CHRUDIMSKY

3. #48 JAKE WRIGHT

4. #0 GARY CAVIGLIANO

5. #32 ROBERT STEWART

STREET STOCKS

1. #80 ALLEN ALEXANDER

2. #98 RL ALEXANDER

3. #1 RAY BECKA

4. #9 BRIAN BECKA

5. #38 CRAIG SELLMAN

6. #11 MARK HUDLER

7. #88 BRANDON SPREEN

CHARGERS

1. #38 JR EICHELBERGER

2. #15 HUNTER MONTGOMERY

GRAND STOCKS

COMING SOON!

didnt know Greg Davidson was still racing?

Greg is still very active, just not in oval acing. He wil be at the Texas Mile with his former late model that now has a 1700 hp engine and runs about 250 in the mile. He also just got back from testing in Nevada for the ultimate street challenge event he is entered in, and just built a new road racing Firebird

As for San Antonio, he is trying to work it in, The challenge in Nevada, San Antonio, and the Mile would be three weekends in a row for three completely different venues. If he runs San Antonio, it will be in Johnny Walkers late model, which is a car Greg sold to Walker.

• 2 weeks later...
Greg is still very active, just not in oval acing. He wil be at the Texas Mile with his former late model that now has a 1700 hp engine and runs about 250 in the mile. He also just got back from testing in Nevada for the ultimate street challenge event he is entered in, and just built a new road racing Firebird

As for San Antonio, he is trying to work it in, The challenge in Nevada, San Antonio, and the Mile would be three weekends in a row for three completely different venues. If he runs San Antonio, it will be in Johnny Walkers late model, which is a car Greg sold to Walker.

cool

• 3 weeks later...

I see they added a few more cars. Starting to look real nice. Hopefully my charger will have the whole in the pistons fixed by thenhen. Explains a lot about this season..lol. So looking forward to watching that many late models. Sure wish I had a crate motor

didnt know Greg Davidson was still racing?

so any word if Greg will be there? and any other latemodels you may have heard of

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes:

There are a lot more entries on the track website. I hope all (or nearly all) of those folks show - that would be great! How reliable is the list from the track website?

And, is Nick going to do live updates from the track? I plan to be there, so I hope not to need the update, but for anyone who can't make it... :rolleyes:

so any word if Greg will be there? and any other latemodels you may have heard of

I'll probably call Greg this week. I had heard he was in Nevada this weekend, SAS next weekend and The Texas Mile the following. Again, I haven't spoken to him in months so I don't know these to be facts...

There are a lot more entries on the track website. I hope all (or nearly all) of those folks show - that would be great! How reliable is the list from the track website?

And, is Nick going to do live updates from the track? I plan to be there, so I hope not to need the update, but for anyone who can't make it... :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but there will be no live updates from SAS this weekend. The track management has asked that we skip this one.

Nick

According to website, only people who pay at the gate will be added now. I wouldn't expect there to be too many of those. Like you, I hope all who signed up will show.

Archived