1st Modified...

DVeit

• 2 weeks later...

Please help me out. Im interested in SIM racing but I would like to get some feed back on things like What Vid card does the best job. Maybe some info on M/B's, Memory, controls,etc. And whats involved in hooking up with you guys? Any info and help would be grateful.

PAPA

We are all on AOL Instant Messenger and we use a program called Team Speak to talk to each other during the races. My computer is decent. It isn't a high end machine. I have a GeForce3 TI500 and 512mb ram. My sound card is a cheapy SB Live 5.1 and I my processor is a Athalon XP 1900+. Nothing too fancy and those computers you can buy for $500 are better. lol You will need a wheel to race with us. They aren't too expensive. A good wheel to use at the beginning is a Microsoft Sidewinder non Force Feedback wheel. http://search.ebay.com/microsoft-sidewinde...ntrypageZsearch

I run a Logitiech Momo.

We have actually put together a Late Model mod with some ROMCO and TSRS paintjobs along with Late Model physics and some new eye candy.

If you want to contact me you can message me at Jasonem85. That is my new screenname or you can PM me.

post-15-1095121478_thumb.jpg

Archived