what

HiTech

HERE IS A STORY OF DRIVERS [ A.B.C.D ]......DRIVER[ A ]IS POINTS RACING .WANTS TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AND OVER ALL FOR THE SEASON COULD PULL IT OFF AND MOST LIKELY WILL ..;;;;;;;;GOOD FOR DRIVER [A ]......NOW DRIVER WHO DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE POINTS JUST WANTS TO GO OUT RACE HIS BEST RACES WIN IF HE CAN. RACE CLEAN AS ALL POSSIBLE TAKE THE CAR HOME AND IN JOY WHAT THE NIGHT BROUGHT''''''''''NOW DRIVER[ C] WHO IS RELATED TO DRIVER [A] WANTS TO HELP DRIVER [A] POSSIBLY WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP BY BLOCKING DRIVER[ B ].. FINE OK TO A POINT .....THE LINE OF THAT POINT IS DRAWN WHEN DRIVER[ C ].RUNS DRIVE[ B ]INTO THE WALL BLOCKING FOR DRIVER [A ] ..THEN SPINS DRIVER[ B ] AS HE TRIES TO MAKE A CLEAN PASS ON THE OUTSIDE SEEING DRIVER[ C ]WAS DOING WHAT HE COULD TO NOT OPEN THE BOTTOM ...NOW BACK TOO DRIVER[ B. AND THE WALL PART . WHO JUST WANTS TO RACE AND HAVE FUN WAS VERY THOUGHTFUL WHEN DRIVER[ C] RAN DRIVER[ B ]INTO THE WALL ..DRIVER[ B] BOUNCED OFF THE WALL AND INTO THE SIDE OF DRIVER [C ].BECUASE DRIVER [ C ] CREATED THAT BOUNCE ....... NOW DRIVER HAD DRIVER [C] DEAD TO RIGHTS IN WRECKING DRIVER[ C] ...BUT THOUGHT BETTER OF IT SEEING THE OUT COME WAS NOT IN FAVOR OF DRIVER [C] HITTING HIS DRIVERS DOOR INTO A VERY BAD PLACE TO HIT ..MAINLY THE EXIT WALL AND OPENING ..VERY BAD IDEAL .SO DRIVER[ B ]LET DRIVER[ C].SAVE HIS CAR AND A TRIP TO THE DOCTORS OR WORST .. SMART MOVE FROM A CARING DRIVER IN THE HEAT OF THE BATTLE WITH ONLY A BLINK OF SECOND TO DECIDE . [[[[[[ DRIVER ALMOST LOST HIS CAR IN THE VERY SPOT HE DID NOT WANT DRIVER [C] TO HIT .......DRIVER [C] PROBABLY NEVER REALIZE JUST HOW BAD HE COULD HAVE HAD IT FOR BEING SO STUPID TO BLOCK DRIVER ........SO THIS STORY I HOPE GETS TO DRIVER [C] .OOPS SORRY THIS WAS ALL IN A HEAT RACE ..NOW FEATURE WAS A DIFFERENT STORY .ONE LAP IN AND DRIVER MOVED DOWN UNDER DRIVER [C] HAD FINDERS TO FINDER S AND BUMPERS.DRIVER HAD THE POSITION ..DRIVER [C] WHO ALREADY PROVED HIS INTENTIONS IN THE HEAT RACE .TURNED LEFT INTO DRIVER ..WELL DRIVER DID NOT PUT UP WITH IT THIS TIME AND SHOWED DRIVER [C] THE EXIT ...........NOW WE HAVE DRIVER [D] LAP AFTER LAP RAN A GOOD CLEAN LINE WHILE DRIVER WHO SPUN ON HIS OWN CHASED DRIVER [D] DOWN ,,.DRIVER [D] WHO IS FRIENDS WITH DRIVERS [ A AND C..] DECIDE TO MOVE UP AND SPIN THE VERY CLEAN PASS THAT DRIVER WAS PUTTING ON DRIVER [D] ................................................................................

.................................................................................

......................................................... MY THOUGHT IS ..WHY TAKE THE CHANCE IN GETTING HURT .LOOSING CARS FOR STUPID MOVES LIKE THAT ........ I DONT KNOW IF DRIVER [A] KNOWS WHAT THE OTHER TWO DRIVERS [C]AND [D] HAD GOING IN DRIVER [A] FAVOR .. HARD TO BELIEVE DRIVER [A] WOULD NOT KNOW ..BUT EITHER WAY ..IF THIS IS THE WAY A DRIVER WANTS TO WIN RACES AND A CHAMPIONSHIP YOU WONT DESERVE IT .IF DRIVER [A] DOES NOT KNOW THIS ..DRIVER [A] NEEDS TO BE TOLD .AND STOP THIS HOGWASH ,,,,ITS OK TO HELP YOUR DRIVER FRIEND WIN ..IT IS NOT OK TO WRECK SOMEONE ELSE FOR DRIVER [A] TO SUCCEED IN HIS HER QUEST ..AS FOR DRIVER ..IT IS KNOWN RIGHT HERE AND NOW ..DRIVER WONT TAKE IT ..SO TO BOTH DRIVER [C AND [D]..HOPE YOU CAN FIX CARS ....DRIVER HAS NO PROBLEM WITH FIXING HIS HER CAR ..BUT IN REALITY .JUST GO RACE AND HAVE FUN ..

to much for me to follow didnt see the heat race

lol.hell i am trying to follow it .........WHATS THE OLD SAYING ...DRIVE ME LIKE YOU WANT ME TO DRIVE YOU . HYPOTHETICAL HERE OF COURSE ..BUT LOOKS TO ME DRIVER [A] IS DOING JUST FINE WITHOUT THE HELP .GOOD DRIVER .FAST CAR ...NICE GUY .....LOVE TO KEEP IT CLEAN AND RACE..

so the 84 is(a) and your son the #8 is (B ) and the 86 is car© and not sure who (d) is and in the feture i saw a lot of bad driven or blocking if you call it that trying to but car (B ) in the wall

If all this was clearly done on purpose to help driver a win championship, maybe track officials should dock driver a points and driver c and d would now be hurting not helping driver a. Hypothetically speaking of course.

No black flag or warning? Drivers C @ D were allowed to get away with this all night?

Mmmmm.All hypothetical, of course.

Not a single one. Yet when i spun and the car stalled and it didnt want to start i got the finger from the flag man. Whoch is basically like a roled up black flag out there.

All your side of the story. Nathan has a 400 point lead why the hell do you think he needs blockers? Lol. After watching the feature race I certainly don't think he needs anyone to block for him. Look, you had a bad night but don't get on the internet and run your mouths spreading some bs story. Mike #86 is still learning to drive and I think he will be good once he gets some seat time, that being said I think he is good enough now that if he wanted to block or wreck you he could do a fine job of it. Which neither is what he was doing or was trying to do. And because the #4 car parks in the same area of the pits he is in on it too. This is funny. Some things never change at CC. I would suggest you man up and go talk to the man instead of getting on the internet and talking crap about Outlaw Racing.

Greg Carlucci Jr.

Well said on another note glad to see you out here again Greg, hope you can make more races out here Maybe next time my car will be running right and we can have some fun racing.

Ok seriously speaking here as just a fan who spent about 45 years of watching the races out there.Knowing the Outlaw Racing bunch like I do you would have nothing to fear by talking to them if you have a gripe. Taking hard revenge on that track can get someone hurt and I hope it doesn;t get to that point.I've seen it out there before and in the end no one wins and it could start involving family and friends in the stands too.Not a good scene for anyone. #8 if you showed rerstraint good for you.Drivers C & D if you are bouncing off cars right and left maybe you need to slow down a tad.You may not mean any harm but the guy getting roughed up doesn't know that. If the track won't step in you all have to settle thing yourselves before they get out of hand.

If he has a 400 pt lead then that makes the blocking even more uncalled for. I haven't been to corpus in about 5 years so I dont even know any of these drivers, so my opinion here is completely unbiased, but have seen the exact same thing at my home track. I had the same opinion about it then too. Oh and there it did determine the championship on the final night. Even after the officials in the drivers meeting said there will be no interference with the championship points from drivers not in the points race.

JRfan, ur missing the point. There was no "blocking". Just hard racing. That is what is wrong with these younger drivers. Too quick to start whining. Would of never made it at the old CC Speedway. (Right Arob...lol!!). And I am sure after Sat that #86 will slow down a bit after he fixes his car.

Yeah Arob, I guess it is either wreckers or checkers with me these days. As they say on tv, I ran out of talent! I decided to quit racing and start doing donuts...LOL. hey 2 360's and stayed on the lead lap!

Ok, since I wasn't there to witness it first hand I'll take your word for it. But i have seen that exact situaion at other tracks, so i think my post is still valid. Just may not be directly related to this particular situation. I was just responding to the original post as it was written. On the other hand I agree there are too many young drivers trying to start in full grown racecars before they even have a drivers liscence, and are way over their heads on the track. I remover when you couldn't even get into the pits before the age of 15-16. There was actually respect on the track and for the officials.

So, I come back after being gone all day (I am in Maine and frequently out of cell phone range or any other range for that matter.. LOL), and low and behold, I discover that Mike's first post was not hypothetical after all. Boy, oh, boy, he had me fooled there for a second.

Well, since I had the wool pulled over my eyes so well and since one of the four drivers involved (A, B, C, or D) requested that I shut the thread down before some feelings get hurt, I will give this thread until morning to simmer down or I will simmer it down.

I hope everyone can move on and still be friends.

Nick

ok guys ......we have been running most of the year ..its been clean and injoyable ..and will in the future ..but what happend was no fluke ..greg i have a ton of respect for you ..you have not seen the racen week end and week out and it has been clean ..and last night was bad ....you of all drivers would not have taken that kind of stuff for one lap much less 9 laps in the heat ..the tenth lap he pulled off .for others safety . i have been out at that track for over 45 years .i have seen it all ....joshua has done nothing but do his best to race anyone and every one clean ,,and will continue to do so ..but if anyone wants to make it a slam fest ..he will play ..if they want to race he will race ....hopefully this is just one bad night for all ..we hope so .and we will be visiting with them ..to clear this up .... we would rather race clean have fun let the best car win that night...........

NICK WE WILL BE FRIEND WITH ANYONE ....WHAT I POSTED WAS NOT IN ANGER...and i stand corrected if i am wrong ..

Archived