Texas Stockcar Championships

Texas Stock Car Championships.

The Late Models will be on an 8" tire, but we are setting the rules up to allow SAS Late Models, THR Late Models, TSRS Late Models, and Houston Late Models. We should have rules out in the next week or so. There will be a $100 entry fee and the entry form is on the CC Motor Speedway website. The purse breakdown is $4000, $2,000, $1,000 etc. then 24th will pay $125. It will be 150 laps most likely broke down into 2 75 lap segments.

The Street Stocks will be on the 970 tire, we will be allowing the THR and SAS cars to make some small additions to their rules to make sure the playing field is even. These rules will be out soon and I have ask that Jack from THR and Paul from SAS give their input on the rules. There will be a $75 entry fee and the entry form is on the CC Motor Speedway website. The purse breakdown is $2,000, $1,000, $750 etc. then 24th will pay $100.

It will be 75 laps with a fuel stop most likely.

On both the Late Models and the Street Stocks we will have a competition yellow at 15 laps to go and we will move the lap cars to the rear.

The Bombers will be on ????? tire, not sure yet how we are going to do the bombers but we are going to start every bomber that shows up to race. Sounds like fun right! There will be a $50 entry fee and the entry form is on the CC Motor Speedway website. The Purse Breakdown is $1,000, $600, $400 etc. then 24th will pay $50. It will be at least 50 laps and a fuel stop is likely but who knows, maybe pit stops LOL.

Thunders stay tuned :ph34r: !!!

CCMS, THR and SAS are not in a purse competition, will all have different markets we work out of, different sponsors we gain, etc so lets try to make all three big Street Stock Races a success, meaning the October 2nd race at THR, Oktoberfast in SAS and the TSC in CC. More to come as soon as I come up with it!

Also, big Thanks to Bartell Motorsports for coming up with a big sponsor for the Texas Stock Car Championships! We need all the help we can get!!! :blink:

Guest The_Greek

wtg Owen thats an impressive racing program, kinda wished the mods were added to the program, but neverthless hopefully CCMS can make this an annual event.

they need to allow the hoosier F-53 tire that the san antonio street stocks use or nobody from san antonio will show up , why would they spend $400 plus dollars for a set of tire they would only use once. im from sa speedway and would like to run this race , but im not buying a new set of tires that i will only use once for this race.

GOOD POINT CAMO31............KINDA THE SAME PRINCIPAL AS THE TSRS CARS BUYING THE 10" TIRES TO RUN WITH THE SAS LATE MODELS............THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY FOR ONLY ONE RACE.............THE TH RACE SOUNDS INTERESTING........50 CARS ON THAT LITTLE TRACK, THAT WILL BE SOMETHING TO SEE...............HOPEFULLY THE TICKET PRICE FOR THE STANDS WONT GET OUTRAGEOUS FOR THESE RACES.............

why wouldnt you want to buy a set of tires for a 2000 to win race. if it was me i would want to give myself the best chance of winning and i think a new set of tires is pretty important in c.c. great job owen and crew for stepping it up and making racing in texas better for everyone.

So what the SA guy wants is everyone else to buy new tires but not the ones from SA. I have to buy tires because we run street tires in CC but oh well someone has to buy them. I guess the only lucky ones are the guys from THR. And I'm with you guys wouldn't you atleast be buying new F 53's for 2000 to win.

Archived