New Sportmod Bonus

TheCloser

Ok. July 21st CC Speedway is racing. I will put up $100 to the highest finishing Dirt/THR/Out of town sport mod in the feature. With how well they pay now and the car count it could be a good pay day. Come on out guys/and girls. 

Payout = 

Heat Race

1- $25

2- $20

3- $15

1- $400

2- $250

3- $150

4- $100

5- $80

6- $70

7- $60

8- $50

9- $40

10- $30

11-20 $25

The top finishing new car will receive a $100 bonus

Here is a list of cars that are INELIGIBLE.

1- Jeff Moore

19- Benton Kemp

27- Todd Hudler

33- Eddy Ross

76- Mike Carlock- Sold Car

79- Cody Beddoe

82- Anthony Monroe

87- Lawrence Mikulencak

All other sportmods are eligible for the Bonus.

The second highest finishing new car will receive a free 8x10 provided by MAGG Photos.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to make it.

Broke racer here.

A great offer Cody, and I hope you have a great turnout in response.

Good luck to y'all this weekend. Stay safe and put on a great show. :)

i was all about pulling the fenders and nose off my car and join em, thanks to the heat race the nose was already done for me, but since we were last and i decided to go out in a blazing glory it just wouldn't had worked out :(

i was all about pulling the fenders and nose off my car and join em, thanks to the heat race the nose was already done for me, but since we were last and i decided to go out in a blazing glory it just wouldn't had worked out :(
SORRY I DID NOT HAVE THE MARSHMALLOWS AND WIENNIES ON A STICK HANDY ....HATED TO SEE YOU LOSE A MOTOR .NEVER A GOOD THING..YOU HAVE THAT CAR RUNNING FAST NOW ..HOPE YOU MAKE IT BACK ..SORRY I DON'T HAVE A SPARE FOR YOU ..AS FOR THE MODS ...THAT WAS SAD NO ONE WANTED THE EASY MONEY, AS IT TURNED OUT YOU COULD OF USED THAT MONEY....

Well, all I can say is , The bomber class definatly lived up to the phrase "Wild and Wooly"... it was crazy out there sat. night, but I LOVED IT..... Glad you are ok, and I hope you do get back out there.....

Archived