Great Night of Racing at CCMS

speedy

There was a great night of racing at CCMS. Congrats to the winners

Romco-Greag Davidson

Super Streets-Greg Carlucci Sr.

Bombers-Wayne Voight [his very first win]

Texas Thunders- GB Carter

Way to go guys.

It was a great night especially if you were CCMS management. No fights, an ok crowd considering the NASCAR race was running, no real bad wrecks, and good racing, made this into a great night. I talked to a few guys from out of town and they should be back on Oct 29-30 for the big Texas Championship Races.

Hey Jason

I am glad you guys got to race last night and that you had such a good night of racing.

But, with THR getting rained out and CC having a good night of racing, nobody is going to have anything to complain about this week. LOL

Really though, glad ya'll got to race.

Way to go Wayne from the Down Home Crew!!!!!!!! Also SS Rookie #62 congrats for the good night ya had. Keep it up.

Dang #21 I thought for sure I would read ya took first this weekend lol. Well I hear it was a little rough. As long as ya finish in the top 6 your points stay up there. See ya in the winners circle next weekend.

Congrats to all the winners and to Owen and the rest of the staff.

No kidding, that is what we all ways say lol. As long as it don't have to be loaded with the wrecker lol.

Well 4th and 8th is good too. As long as ya had fun. ;) We did. We went and played in the dirt lol. Our cars are much heavier today lol. What a mess but worth it. :D

crew,

I second that motion of slow traffic! Tough to get around when you have to start in the middle or back. Really have to pull out the ole driving techniques, but hey, that's racing, huh? Still good night had by all... B)

...and no fights!

yeah i know you have to pull out driving tech. but some people on the track choose through the old block on ya and it sux but hey thats racing right. its all good as long as we can finish like that for the last 4 points races ill be happy. but you have to admit when someone is mirrior driving you it gets very frustrating dont it. i geuss thats when you gotta start luchin lol.

I think CC should consider no mirrors, I see THR is thinking about it. We had to take ours out to race this weekend. We have been to a few tracks where you can not have them and they need to do away with the radios. Drive from the seat of your car not the stands. JMO. I have set next to a person in the stands (won't say who) and heard them telling the driver where and when to go. That is not driving,again JMO. No mirrors solves a couple of problems, one the person who is all ways is looking in the mirror and not driving in front of the car and driving right into wrecks, and would stop a lot of the blocking crap. But again JMO.

*Read the tread about no mirrors at THR.*

Racin4fun i agree with taking the mirrior way to a certain point but taking radios i dont.Its good to have radios cause in case there is somethin that the drive dont see you can tell him. Ever since we have got radios are car has been coming home in one peice and its great cause that meens i dont have to bust my a$$ working on it to fix i can just go do a few things and then go home to my kid. The mirrior i think is good to have they just need to enforce on mirrior drives which there are lots in are class. But i geuss if they wanna mirrior drive then that meens you just gotta luch drive lol.

Sly,

Yes Jason was there last night. He was with the #49 Romco car,he was wearing a shirt that said Judge on the back. From what they said he is a sponsor of the #49 Romco car. I also saw him shaking hands with alot of the other Romco drivers before drivers introduction,so i guess he was introducing himself to them.Glad to see you there Jason. :P

poorboy,

I have to agree...radios are just a high priced mirror with a voice! On the 1/4 mile track, I don't see them helping a whole lot, some maybe. On this short of a track I think the driver needs to pay attention and not talk on a radio. On a longer track, I definitely see the benefit. I have enough trouble with talking to myself, talking to the driver ahead of me, & driving...I don't need someone else talking in my ear!! lol

Rick B)

Archived