SAS racers SO FAR

Alexander01

Several of the rules are posted including the trucks, but I had to wonder after reading them...why didn't they just copy the rules that are already in place? The ones posted have more holes than swiss cheese.

Chase,

Just curious - what are all you truck guys (and SS too for that matter) going to do for rearend ratios since you've all been running 3/8 mile tracks? No trucks have run a 1/2 mile track since the ARTS days, so most teams probably don't have a trans/rearend ratio for SAS. :(

If the purse is attractive, we'll buy the right ring and pinion.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if they let thunder/pures run do i leave quicksteer on? i heard a couple ways one to by pass two take qquicksteer off or leave it on as quicksteer comes. i have 2:1 quicksteer now just want some opinions from other drivers?

if they let thunder/pures run do i leave quicksteer on? i heard a couple ways one to by pass two take qquicksteer off or leave it on as quicksteer comes. i have 2:1 quicksteer now just want some opinions from other drivers?

Leave it in. Quicksteer always will help you verses not having one. Asphalt or dirt.

Now we just need Beaver Stelzig,Gary Chappel,Ervin Brieten,Pat Lane,Larry Bendele,Darrel Forrest......

How cool would it b to have s sas race of champions? I would pay double to see that r

John and Doug, I was wondering the same thing. We don't have a frame height rule. Some of our bodies are not stock appearing as well as intakes. That would be alot of work to do to our cars to make it happen. I agree with running your home track rules.

Super/Street Stocks WILL YOU GUYS BE UPDATEING THE CAR COUNT IF SO COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PUT HUNTERS NUMBER AS 15 NOT 5 FOR THE THUNDER STOCK CLASS. WANTING TO MAKE SURE I HAVE HIS NUMBER RESERVED. THANKS

#01 Collin Alexander

#7R Rodney Rodrigez

#7M Matt Kaminsi

#07 Tim Sowell

#8 Brandon Gaither

#8 Brandon Spreen

#18 Mikey Mckim

#19 Fischer

#27 Dougles lestourgeon

#50 Arden smith

#58 Matt

#66 Troy hensick

#69 Gary Harvey

#92 Jason Stanley

#97 J.J.& S Racing

#98 RL Alexander

Pro Late Models

#00 Kristan Bumbera

#01 Wes Walker

#03 Alex Scribner

#03 Brandon Kelly

#6 Brandon Bendale

#44 Gary Chancellor

#57 Mason Mitchell

#66 Troy Hensick

#72 Greg Davidson

#72 Kendall Bumbera

#96 Rick Pollaro

#181 Dillon Spreen

Thunder Stocks

#00 Micky Faulkner

#01 Wes Walker

#5 Dillon Gaither

#5 Nick Cole

#5 Hunter Montgomery

#11 Richard Clinker

#18 Emmitt Sevilla

#31 George Reyes

#33 Joey Jenkens

#33X Charles Earnhardt

#33C Cody Earnhardt

#44 Alvin Summers

#50 Aaron Brungot

#66 Mitch Morrison

#?? Lynn Hardy Jr

Trucks

#1 Beau Bukowski

#3 Jeff O'neill

#28 Kevin Wiseman

#33 Joey Jenkens

#96 Rick Pollaro

#96 Jake Wright

#?? Lynn Hardy Jr.

Modifieds

#14 John Heil

#30 TBA

#39 Mark

#72 Johnny Walker

#75 Cody/Bruce Beddoe

#96 Jake Kruger

#181 Dill Hole Spreen

Jim,

From what I understand it is only crate motors for late models. But you might try e mailing the website and ask chris if you can run your car.

The "Blue Deuce" should be allowed to run SAS. It is (among others) a part of SAS history. It belongs on the track. Sure hope there is some way they can fit it in.

Archived