Next Saturday at HMP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do the mower blades have to be OEM?

Just got a call from Jack and the blades have to be from the same make and model as came with the machine. Now, for you saavy racers, I have some lighter than air blades that are guaranteed to pull the wool over Jack's eyes. And the best part is they have NEVER, I repeat, NEVER been beaten in any NASCAR sanctioned lawn mower events held at any Asphalt track in Northeast Houston.

To order your's today, send a check for $12,179.99 to Nick Holt, c/o the Racer's Methane Pro Shop, San Antonio, TX. You'll be glad you did and so will I!

Nick

Here is the Race Schedule for Saturday:

MAY 26TH RACE SCHEDULE

Since the last post made such an uproar, we have decided to allow volunteers to help mow the grass. Hopefully, that makes everyone happy now. :P

***Once again for the tightly wound...the above is in HUMOR!***

Nice rebuttle. Im on my way to HMP this weekend. Really classy gesture.

Maybe promote racing

That's exactly what we intend to do which is why we have also committed dollars to help SAS reopen. By the way, the partners involved in SAS think our post was hilarious. If they can see the humor maybe everyone should too. Can we all just get along now. Lol.

Hope everyone can make it to HMP this weekend. We have a lot of fun here!

OK, some thought it was all in a good spirit. Some just like to stir the pot. Some got all bent out of shape for reasons that are known only to themselves.

John is absolutely correct. The more successful asphalt tracks there are in Texas, the better for all of us. He has even pitched in financially to the SAS effort.

So, how about we all just take it as John having a bit of a laugh and move on...

Thanks.

Nick

OK, some thought it was all in a good spirit. Some just like to stir the pot. Some got all bent out of shape for reasons that are known only to themselves.

John is absolutely correct. The more successful asphalt tracks there are in Texas, the better for all of us. He has even pitched in financially to the SAS effort.

So, how about we all just take it as John having a bit of a laugh and move on...

Thanks.

Nick

I just wanted to stir the pot a lil! Everybody knows the beans will burn if not stired!! Lol just messing with y'all! Houston is a very Awsome track!!

Anyone who would like to tell me how much of an SOB I am in person is welcome to do so on Saturday.

There you go John. Add a second bag from which to draw a chip. That will decide your place in the "Tell John how much of a sum beyatch he is" line

31Racing,

SAS did have a drag strip. It was behind the main grandstands. It ran for many years. When I was a kid and not allowed to go into the pits it was awesome. When the circle track wasn't racing you could turn around and look and see who won the drag race.

Yep, Alamo Dragway was there before 16 ever opened. The Martinez family did that for some time. At one point Texas Dirt Speedway operated there close as well. In the 80's Joe Horne operated a mud truck drag strip in the back section of current SAS parking lot. Imagine if ALL of that was still open!

Archived