Next Saturday at HMP

Next Saturday will be Fiesta's Spring Shootout and the great part is we don't need any volunteers to mow the grass, paint the bleachers, pull weeds out of the track or install the lights. All you have to do is come out and enjoy yourself and we will be open after this weekend too. What a deal! LOL :P

***The above is in humor***

MAY26OVAL-S.jpgMAY12RAINOUT-S.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was wondering why nick would let this stand. but i actually hope nick does not deleted it. it shows character.

i was wondering why nick would let this stand. but i actually hope nick does not deleted it. it shows character.

Yes it does. It's called a sense of humor.

Humor could be used as a way to deflect aggravation. :ph34r:

OK, folks. Time to get a grip. John posted in a humorous vein and some are taking it as a personal attack. I have removed some posts in response that were nothing but straight up bashes and I will remove similar posts.

I personally took no offense even though I'm among the group who really want to see the half-mile rise from the ashes... If you can find anyone who has been more directly involved with SAS for as long as time and in as many different roles as me, then they probably want it as bad as I do.

If I can see the humor in this, I imagine you can too.

Nick

Better yet lets get rid of the internet and go back to the days where if you had a issue with the

track you called them and you just showed up and raced.

I checked with Al Gore and he says it's OK with him.

Nick

Wow!! I"ve read Crazies, post for a long time I never knew he was so sensitive...John's post was funny ,just that...no ill will, or anything ... speed"s the same ...so sensitive....I wonder how they ever got along in such a rough and tumble world of racing.. :o Sorry Nick, just getting tired of guys that can't or won't be happy unless their fussing about something .

Wow!! I"ve read Crazies, post for a long time I never knew he was so sensitive...John's post was funny ,just that...no ill will, or anything ... speed"s the same ...so sensitive....I wonder how they ever got along in such a rough and tumble world of racing.. :o Sorry Nick, just getting tired of guys that can't or won't be happy unless their fussing about something .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Its a shame not all classes get to race on the rescheduled race date. So I guess that means that the "ROYAL PURPLE" NASKART Pro Racing Series will be mowing the grass, painting the house, pulling weeds out of the yard or installing light bulbs in the house. We don't get to have no fun!!!

Aw, Mike. Come on over anyway for some of that $1 beer and some of those $1 hotdogs! But if you absolutely can't make it to the track, I'll be doing the Umscheid Race Services Live, Interactive Updates on Lone Star Speedzone.

Nick

I didn't know that being disappointed in someone equates to being overly sensitive... Guess I forgot to wear my skirt the 2 years I won my track championships...

I also have done quite a bit at SAS starting as a fan at a young age and going there just about every year since the mid 80's. I have worked for the track and made hundreds of friends there but never got to race there. So yeah I have a little invested in seeing it reopen. I may have taken the joke the wrong way but there are plenty of folks that will never say a thing on here that feel the same way as I do about it. Its all about perception and point of view and if we all saw everything alike the world would be extremely boring.

Archived