Track Pic's

Here's the pic's I took when I went by there today around lunch time. Cindy Davis (Roger's Wife) said Dan was coming over to look and see if they could get it out of there and would let us know. Hope it doesn't rain tonight as the weather service is predicting.

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

post-3-1336781548.jpg

post-3-1336781553.jpg

post-3-1336781559.jpg

post-3-1336781565.jpg

Looks like we might as well have jetski races in the infield. Lol been a dry night so far and hopefully dry all day tomorrow.

Will the cars be out of the infield or are we gonna be dodging bullets? (no pun intended Dennis) lol

Awesome night of racing, and yes hats off to Dan and his crew.

I think I found my overheating problem as well. Getting my pressure washer out now to clean the radiator core. Rubber from tires and other debris make it virtually a flat surface.

WHo'd ever thought we could have so much fun and get paid for it.

Can't wait to see the videos Donna.

:ph34r: Yee Haa :ph34r:

Yes it was a great night at the track.... Even if it ended a little rough for me... I feel like I was hit by a Mack truck, Oh wait, I think it was a Monte Carlo and a Steel wall...... lol Its all good.

I think I speak for Lee and myself wheen I say it is nice to be appreciated for the work we put into the track saturday, we were there at 7 am so we all could race, and I want to thank EVERYONE for coming out for Another great night of racing...

Yes it was a great night at the track.... Even if it ended a little rough for me... I feel like I was hit by a Mack truck, Oh wait, I think it was a Monte Carlo and a Steel wall...... lol Its all good.

I think I speak for Lee and myself wheen I say it is nice to be appreciated for the work we put into the track saturday, we were there at 7 am so we all could race, and I want to thank EVERYONE for coming out for Another great night of racing...

I think as hard as that car hit the wall, it may have narrowed the width of it!! Glad to hear your OK!!

I just want to say to everyone that put in all the hard work for us to race, a huge thanks! Y'all have a cool track. It reminds me of the old longhorn speedway track that I grew up watching Saturday night stock car racing. I'm also very greatful being I hauled my dwarf all the way from Smithville to make the race. We just happened to be vacationing this weekend and said what the heck!! Thursday night had me a little worries, but it all worked out great! Heck, I even got my First race win Ever!!! C.C. Speedway will always be extra special to me now. Thanks again from the #7 Dwarf. Shadow Man

I just want to thank Lee, Dan and who ever else was helping in making the track race-able this weekend, Awesome Job. And to Freddy and his crew, nice job on keeping the races going all night, it was an exciting night full of chaos and yall were on spot!! Hope to see everyone next week!!

Archived