SAS website

Mark39

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I BEAT DARIN ONCE A LONG TIME AGO, AT A DIRT TRACK DOWN SOUTH AND I DO SUPPORT DIRT TRACKS AS MUCH AS I CAN, BUT I PLAN ON RUNNING OCTOBERFAST THIS YEAR IN A DIRT CAR WITH PAVEMENT TIRES.

BOBBY JACK

I was joking with Darin so drop it already. I like the guy. Continue to support your dirt tracks. Few years ago some dirt cars from I-37 showed up to race on dirt tires and did great. Actually, Jason Kelly had won the feature at SAS on dirt G60's. Another year Charlie Henley set the fast time in his car with no sway bar and dirt tires.

... Few years ago some dirt cars from I-37 showed up to race on dirt tires and did great. Actually, Jason Kelly had won the feature at SAS on dirt G60's. Another year Charlie Henley set the fast time in his car with no sway bar and dirt tires.

I remember that well because I was one of those dirt cars........Supporting an asphalt track. Ran SAS several times and had a blast. Would have ran THR but it rained out. Bobby Jack is another driver that will run anywhere he can and supports all types of racing in many ways. He passed me on the last lap in a B main in the street stock shootout last year at Goliad but I don't hold it against him for winning. I think he just wanted to point out that your not the only one out there to out run me in the last ten years. LOL. Remember Hollywood, get a car and support what you have before it's gone.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just glad that I've insisted on copies of the pictures over the years. Most of the ones I have were taken by you, Marc. Now I'm making sure that I have all of them backed up . . . never know when they're needed.

• 1 month later...

Archived