2012 Series Tech Man

We are pleased to announce that the 2012 Allgayer Inc., Street Stock Shootout of South Texas series Tech Man will be Mr. GW Hessong. GW has been a competitor of local dirt track racing for a number of years in a variety of classes and in the automotive and machine industry since he was a teen.

GW was originally slotted to compete in the series piloting the Chamberlain owned 26f, but the 26f has been pulled from from street stock competition and Hessong was hired at the series tech man. Series originator Stephan Danielsen stated, "GW will be a great asset to have in the role of tech man. He has a tremendous knowledge on mechanical aspects, he is level headed, definitely familiar with dirt track racing, and a positive supporter of the series and what it is about".

We are pleased to announce that the 2012 Allgayer Inc., Street Stock Shootout of South Texas series Tech Man will be Mr. GW Hessong. GW has been a competitor of local dirt track racing for a number of years in a variety of classes and in the automotive and machine industry since he was a teen.

GW was originally slotted to compete in the series piloting the Chamberlain owned 26f, but the 26f has been pulled from from street stock competition and Hessong was hired at the series tech man. Series originator Stephan Danielsen stated, "GW will be a great asset to have in the role of tech man. He has a tremendous knowledge on mechanical aspects, he is level headed, definitely familiar with dirt track racing, and a positive supporter of the series and what it is about".

oh jeez whats he going tech ? he going to make sure tires have air in them ? haaaaaaaaaaaa jk sounds good

Dont take your rules for granted boys. You "WILL" be teched to your local track rules by what track you declare prior to the race. GW is to police the series from a technical standpoint. We are not going to witch hunt your car. He will go into each race with a specific agenda and what he will be checking for that race. We dont want long draw out techs so specific things will be checked depending on your track rules. We know the rules on paper are fair from track to track providing everyone is playing fair. GW will see that the shootout is kept to a high standard in the tech arena. Thankyou GW....

LOL AJ I want to thank MONTY and STEPHAN for this opportunity and lookin forward to 5 good nights of racin and now i have no reason to miss any of them !! I want to say good luck to all , wish i was racin them but just bein involved in them all is good too " GOOD LUCK to ALL and have a great time "!! PLEASE READ YOUR RULE BOOKS !!!!!!!!!!! I dont want any unhappy people at the end of the night " " " but i know yall r a good bunch of guys and girls so we should b GOOD ' !! THANKS G.W. HESSONG :ph34r:

So Monty you looking for a driver for the 26f ?

If GW didn't pilot it and we kept it in the class, it would be me although I would have a hard time holding a candle to GW's abilities behind the wheel..... Never the less, at this juncture we are doing changes anyway to step it down a class and putting a passenger seat in it. Will be a fun project for our team so we can have fun at the rate of two for the price of one approach. Should you be interested, maybe Hannah would like to wheel it near the end of the season with a co-pilot.

Archived