Videos

videomama

On behalf of my family from the bottom of our hearts we just want to say how over welmed we were for all of the support our family received. To kandy &Dan thank you for the night that I could never repay. To every

One that donated thank you so much. Now to Mike &Donna it took me a while to be Abel to watch the video. You two have a special place in my heart God bless you both to my crew please know I know your the best thanks to all of my family and friends for being there. To Larry Smith thanks for the call's and the stickers to stephanie&bruce thanks so much love looking at al of the pictures.last but not least my wife and daughter. I love you both. Again thanks john Henry 94s

On behalf of my family from the bottom of our hearts we just want to say how over welmed we were for all of the support our family received. To kandy &Dan thank you for the night that I could never repay. To every

One that donated thank you so much. Now to Mike &Donna it took me a while to be Abel to watch the video. You two have a special place in my heart God bless you both to my crew please know I know your the best thanks to all of my family and friends for being there. To Larry Smith thanks for the call's and the stickers to stephanie&bruce thanks so much love looking at al of the pictures.last but not least my wife and daughter. I love you both. Again thanks john Henry 94s

We would like to thank Larry Smith also. Now we can carry Stephens name on our cars till we sell them or it wears off. We will honor him as does Eddy Ross with Jimmy's name on the trailer he bought from us.

Archived