Still Alive and Well.....thank you

rebelracewriter

In the words of Johnny Winter, yes, "I'm Still Alive and Well"

I can't begin to thank everyone for the prayers and well wishes....

It was a scary deal.....wasn't really exerting myself at the time either, which really freaked me out...

Needless to say every doctor said.....Quit smoking.....probably be easier to cut off my hands so I can't smoke.....and change my diet.....no easy feat either....no salt on my fries, no fried foods, no fatty foods......sadly I only know how to cook what I like.....The one thing that didn't seem to bother anyone was my Dr. Pepper intake.....Hallelujah.....They even let me have it while I was in ICU....Go figure

Thanks again to all my extended racing family and friends....

what does it matter if he wears clothes or not when he is eating? the man just had a terrible ordeal. lmao

I was at Hooters with a friend. I was ordering so he was not paying attention to what was being said. Instead he was checking out the waitress. I ordered wings and when she asked me if I would like those naked or breaded, all my friend heard was "would you like those naked". Since he was not looking at her eyes he thought she had caught him checking her out and she was trying to embarrass him by asking him that question in front of everybody. Since he does not like to be embarrassed he thought he would get her back and he looks up at her and said he would take them naked. When the waitress (who was 25 years younger than him) asked him what he was talking about and he realized she was not even asking him the question he was really embarrassed. :o:lol:

I AM SORRY REB .I MISSED SOMETHING SOME WHERE .I DID NOT KNOW YOU WERE ILL .......GLAD YOUR STILL WITH US .AND KNOW YOU WILL BE FOR YEARS TO COME ....SPEEDY RECOVERY BUD .................................PS I THINK THE DOC.S ARE WRONG ...THOSE HOOTER GIRLS ARE MORE DANGER. THAN ANYTHING ELSE WHEN DEALING WITH YOUR HEART ..

Archived