Desert Cop

crash_76

Way to go!!! Second week and already a 3rd place. It only gets better from here. Winner's Circle Soon!!! Congratulations!

Thanks Mike,

I just need to learn my way around the track a little better. A little more seat time and I hope I'll be there soon!!

:ph34r: Cheers, Dennis :ph34r:

well that car isn't slow ......saw a blue streak flash by trailing something yellow a few times ..you will get there soon....

Thanks Mike,

I'll take the coaching to heart and hopefully learn from it. I have allot of people to thank for hanging in there with me while I rebuilt this thing. I don't want anything to be given to me either, I want to earn it all.

(aka: Desert COP)

well that car isn't slow ......saw a blue streak flash by trailing something yellow a few times ..you will get there soon....

Thanks Mike,

I'll take the coaching to heart and hopefully learn from it. I have allot of people to thank for hanging in there with me while I rebuilt this thing. I don't want anything to be given to me either, I want to earn it all.

(aka: Desert COP)

and earn it you will......good thing is for a rookie you have it pointed in the right direction.....as for coach ,,you have one of the best already .cant go wrong with that ..funny after thought . maybe u need a scope mounted on the wheel ..

Archived