Pending Shootout Sponsors

We have surpassed the previous 2 years by a landslide in sponsorship. Our Racing Shirt is being created as we speak which means. Those that have contacted us wanting to be on the shirt and have logos we will use them. If you dont have a logo then we are creating one for you. If you want input on how it needs to look you need to let me know so I can pass that info to the designers. Also most sponsors are paid but we still have a few who have only given a verbal. At this point we have more sponsors that are willing and ready to step into your spot. I wont waste alot of time chasing when I have others ready so if you have not made payment arrangements please contact me asap otherwise you wont be on this years shirt. If you are still wanting to be on the shirt a phone call is needed asap. Otherwise again we will be moving forward with those ready to go. pm me thanks....

Moving fwd we are happy to bring in two new T Shirt Sponsors.

Stephen Wusterhausen with S.A.W. Mill & Supply

and

Helen and Randy Yount with H & R Racing

Thank you both for stepping up and supporting The 2012 Allgayer, Inc South Texas Street Stock Shootout. As of today we have one T Shirt spot that has come available. So first come first one gets it.

Here is the list of sponsors that have confirmed sponsorship.

Lone Star Speedzone

Treasure Island Fantasy Sports

Rising Star Racing Bodies

Screen Pro Graphics

Alamo Hot Rod Parts

Swensons Racing Parts

H & R Racing

Cotton Bowl Speedway

Texas Hill Country Home Renovations

S.A.W. Mill & Supply

Auto Repair Unlimited & JTC Motors

2 Jack's Services LLC