RebelRaceWriter Jay Hallas -- survived a heart attack yesterday

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stopped by to see Reb tonight. He said they "might" let him out tomorrow. He's doing OK and doesn't seem any different than normal.

I told him the Hooter's girls would be by in a few minutes... .LOL

Nick

Jay was doing yard work yesterday and had a heart attack, he is recovering in san antonio with two stints. Very scarey!!!! we all care about him and this was very frightening! I will let you know anymore details as i get them.

Jay text us last night and at first i thought he was joking. Keep him in your thoughts!!!!

Candace and Greg Dinsmore

Jay TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!!!!!! :D

thanx candace, greg and the rug rat gang......wasnt really working that hard either

Posting updates on the same day he had a heart attack. Now that's dedication! Get well soon Jay!

Thanx Chase....the procedure wasn't that big of a deal honestly....didn't like where they went in, or shaving my stuff, but.....I was awake, semi-alert through it all....of course I'm sure the morphine they pumped into me had something to do with that....

Get well soon Jay, I hope you still want to return to South Texas Speedway, it can be stressful but I did not think it would give you a heart attack. You do a great job and are very important part of keeping Texas racing healthy so take care of your health and we will see you soon.

Thanx....but I believe this has been coming for a while and had nothing to do with coming down there, or your Turn 5 Bar girls....lol

Damn Jay.....dont do this to us again. Im praying for you buddy. You have no idea how important you are to us as a reporter and a great friend. If there is anything this old fat one legged man can do for you just let me know. Oh......Maybe you should think about getting a riding mower.

Well Gerald....it wasn't on my daily planner for Sunday either

Jay get well soon. Hopefully this will pass and things will get better. Just think of it as a second chance to see and do what life intended for you. Anyhow if I can help at all I will...

Marc

Thanx Marc....actually it's probably more like a third or fourth chance....maybe I'll get it right this time....

Stopped by to see Reb tonight. He said they "might" let him out tomorrow. He's doing OK and doesn't seem any different than normal.

I told him the Hooter's girls would be by in a few minutes... .LOL

Nick

Thanx for stopping by Nick...was a surprise to see you walk in.....thought you were one my doctors....at least you weren't the proctologist...

Archived