good night

HiTech

A GOOD NIGHT FOR RACEN LAST NIGHT .GOOD FAN COUNT ..NO TORN UP CARS .....A FEW SPINS AND SPILLS BUT OVER ALL GOOD NIGHT .WE HAD A FEW PROBLEMS WITH OUR CAR ..EXSPECTED WITH NO LAPS ON IT ...BE BACK NEXT WEEK ..CAR AND DRIVER SHOWED PROMISE... I HAVE TO LEARN WHAT TO DO AND NOT WITH V8.S AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF FOUR BANGERS ...ONE THING HAVE ALOT OF FOLKS WHO I CAN ASK ...

did yall lose a hose or something?????

yep .dont know if i missed that clamp//so many things to do to the car leading up to last night ...24 pound cap ..car running at 220...untill he jumped both power stearing belts ..in which he lost the water pump .ran a lap or part of and realized the temp going up and was just fixing to pull off when the hose blew off ......so im the motor man and blame it on me ..,,dont know if i need to double the clamp ...gotta change those valve covers too......i am going to change the power stearing pump ..this has happened before ....cost me a race in 09.....and need to come up with some wider belts i suppose .....learn as we go ...you know ...your car looked good ..

I was really impressed wit the great racing action. The car count looked promising, the stands looked good and there were alot of cars in the parking lot as well. Everybody ran a great race and put on a good show for us soon to be racers/fans! Thanks Dan and thanks to all the drivers for the great entertainment! I predict a great race season! Keep the oil off the track and the dirty side down drivers! Good luck to all!

Archived