Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

1099 forms

Recommended Posts

Desert COP    0
i got mine too what happens if you already did your taves


Go to the TurboTax site and do an ammended return. It's pretty easy to do if you have a copy of your old return (this years) handy. All they ask for is the amount earned off your 1099-MISC and your original return and a few other things.

:ph34r: Cheers! :ph34r:

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this