What do you guys think?

Tim

Just wanted to see what you all think of my new "baby". Lots of work polishing that stuff up, but well worth it. I had it rebuilt from top to bottom, started on it in January. I am trying to get this cramp out of my cheeks from smiling all the time.

Tim :D

engine6.jpg

engine1.JPG

engine2.JPG

Tim,

You planning on putting that thing in Randy's Pro Sedan?

Yeah Nick, can't you see the restrictor plate on it? :lol: J/K

No, it is going back in my baby, soon...

stangtim2.jpg

stangtim3.jpg

I will drive it, weather permitting of course. I don't want to trailer it really. When I started working on it, I wanted to be able to drive it as much as I want and not have a trailer queen. I just wont drive it in the rain. I still have to finish up the engine bay (welding new panels, hiding all the wires etc...), which I will hopefully be painting this weekend. Thanks for the compliments.

Tim

I plan on showing it as much as possible, I will send it in the some magazines a little bit later.

Pretty sweet but way to much time on your hands

Perfection is a horrible thing... isn't it? It's not perfect, but perfect enough for me. I started in February...

• 2 weeks later...
Damn! Fell down the stairs! Forgot to take my sunglasses off after viewing!

Awesome job!

I had to read it twice, but that was funny right there... I don't care who you are! :lol:

Tim

I finally finished welding the engine bay up a few days ago and today I had it sprayed. Sorry for the quality of the pics, but my camera flash was just bouncing off of the black and the picutures did not come out that great. I will take some more of the it in the sun soon. You get the idea...

Tim

nowires2.JPG

nowires3.JPG

nowires4.JPG

ebay20.JPG

ebay4.JPG

ebay24.JPG

ebay21.JPG

ebay22.JPG

ebay23.JPG

tim ,looks real good . im supriesed base housing didnt get on you for painting in housing .

I don't live in base housing, I own my house in Niceville. The engine bay was painted in a "home made" spray booth at my buddies house. Took about 1 hour to seal, 2 base coats and 3 coats of clear. Now the easy work or putting it back together. More pics to come...

Tim

thats cool it just looked like base where the car was sitting at

Although, they are building some really nice houses on the base with 1 and 2 car garages, but yes, they would freak out if you even thought about changing your oil in the driveway. We have a really nice auto-hobby shop on base, but it would have costed me loads of money to do it there. Nice place though...

Tim

Archived