2012 Registered Drivers

This thread will be updated for the 2012 Allgayer, Inc. Street Stock Shootout of South Texas registered drivers. The excitmement and anticipation is building early for the 2012 series with paid registrations starting to roll in. You can check out who your series competition will be by following this thread as it is updated.

The following drivers are paid and registered for 2012 series:

t00mater - Buster Dean (Battleground)

3 - Abraham Mares III (TBD)

4 - David McGuire (STS)

11 - Shawn Kline (TRP)

22 - Patricial Lucas (I37)

41 - Wade Jones (I37)

52 - AJ Dancer (CBS)

55 - Lauren Chamberlain (TRP)

88J - Bobby Jack (I37)

93 - Aaron Leddy (I37)

118 - Anthony Gordon (I37)

149 - Stephan Danielsen (CBS)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Two more registrations rolled in today. We received the registration for the #118 of Anthony Gordon out of the I37 field. And, we received our first Houston Area Hobby Stock entry from Buster Dean who races at Battleground. Welcome aboard gentlemen!

:P

Is the registration just for the series? do you have to register even for one event

$40 registration fee is for the series and covers the five scheduled races. Once registered, the driver is eligible for series points and points fund, as well as nightly special awards that the series sponsors. Should someone show for just one race along the way and want to be eligible for the series sponsored special awards on that night, it will be $20 for that night. If someone thinks there is a chance they may race two or more races, I highly suggest registering now for the enitre series. It is possible that someone who attends just some of the races could be in contention for the points fund.

Important to remember, and we will probably sound like a broken record at times, the series registration fee is for the traveling series itself. The pit passes and/or race fees at each track are collected by the track and has nothing to do with our series registration. The decisions made by the track personnel regarding officiating, etc. is in control of the track and we are not involved. Each of the five hosting tracks have agreed to pay at least $400 to win with a known paydown thru 24th for starting the feature. The paydown can be found on another thread in this forum.

The series fee simply places the person eligible for points in the series, the points fund and the special nightly monetary awards. In other words, we bring the circus to town, but we don't determine ticket prices to get under the big top and we are not involved in decisions by ringmasters running the circus. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How about this. An asphalt regular getting in the series. Many of you will remember the stellar performance Greg Carluchi put on at the STS December race last year and won all the marbles. I heard from Greg that he will be running the series and will be registering on race night at I37. Excited to hear about this.

Archived