Sign in to follow this  
Down8910

Texas Thunder Meeting

Down8910    0

On December 14 the Texas Thunder Class at Corpus Christi speedway will have there first reorganize meeting. The meeting will be at 7:00 p.m. @ Sea Breeze RV Park at the Club House. Address 1026 Sea Breeze lane, Portland, Texas. If you have question you can call Nellie Kelley @ 361-222-1287.

runninfords    0

Well looks like Dan's meeting is the same day same time was gonna go but need to make the one at the track for the mod sorry let me know what yall come up with

outlaw84    0

the texas thunder meeting has been changed since the track is having there meeting on that night.the new date will be january 11 same time same place

Edited by outlaw84

nellie88    0

:unsure:

dont forget this weds 11th 7 pm at sea breeze rv park 1026 sea breeze lane portloand,,, take the Moore Ave exit going into Portland, turn left go 2 miles down to Marriott road go left to the end of the road at doyal go left again,,,,,,,,into sea breeze rv to the clubhouse vear left..... the 11th weds January, come all come old come new come interested!!!!!!

Call with ?? Nellie 88 361-222-1287

Johnny Ram    0
:unsure:

dont forget this weds 11th 7 pm at sea breeze rv park 1026 sea breeze lane portloand,,, take the Moore Ave exit going into Portland, turn left go 2 miles down to Marriott road go left to the end of the road at doyal go left again,,,,,,,,into sea breeze rv to the clubhouse vear left..... the 11th weds January, come all come old come new come interested!!!!!!

Call with ?? Nellie 88 361-222-1287

I will not be able to make it. I do have a car to race and in need help puting it together. I also need a carb to put in it. if you can send me the rules please, so I can set the car accordenly. If you can ask if any has a two barl carb that I can borrow or buy>