Christmas is coming - Nick

Was in CS about a month ago or so for a softball tournament that my daughter was playing in. Rode out to the track Sunday after we were through, just to see something I hadn't been to in almost 20 years and show her where I spent a lot of time in the 70's and 80's. The place looked a lot smaller now than it did back then.....I always thought that parking lot was miles wide...lol. They were having cycle test and tunes and we got to go in the infield and just poke around. Kendra was amazed and/or humored her old man for a few minutes of reminiscing about the "good ole days". Watching crotch rockets go by at 150+ was something new to her.

Was cool seeing the old scoreboard and pits, and telling her about watching Richard and Terry and Bobby and of course Freddy tear around this, what at the time looked like, monster track.

Noticed in the offering statement, the sewer capacity was designed for "big event surge capacity". Note to self: Need those plans incorporated in the next house for sure.

Billy

Archived