Sign in to follow this  
MatKam10

Rules Meeting

railer    0
Any idea when the Rules meetings are going to be. Trying to update and build some cars. Thanks Matt.

Mat the meeting is feb 2nd didnt they tell you !!! ask troy he knows about it , you boob

HiTech    0
Mat the meeting is feb 2nd didnt they tell you !!! ask troy he knows about it , you boob

hey short stuff ,,i must be a boob too ..i didn't know myself

runninfords    0

thats kinda late in the off season an thats bad if i think that lol but with imca changes in there rules would be nice to know something a lil sooner but imo i like the new rules an think we could allow them anyone else have an opinion

HiTech    0
thats kinda late in the off season an thats bad if i think that lol but with imca changes in there rules would be nice to know something a lil sooner but imo i like the new rules an think we could allow them anyone else have an opinion

its a joke...there is no meeting that i know of .......doug was poking fun with matt

cutlas#34    0

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW BC IM ABOUT TO PUT A MOTOR TOGETHER AND I THINK WE NEED SOME RULE CHANGES BUT WE DNT NEED THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON AGAIN WE NEED TO KNOW BEFORE WE PUT THE CARS TOGETHER..

DAN MONROE    0
I REALLY NEED TO KNOW BC IM ABOUT TO PUT A MOTOR TOGETHER AND I THINK WE NEED SOME RULE CHANGES BUT WE DNT NEED THEM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON AGAIN WE NEED TO KNOW BEFORE WE PUT THE CARS TOGETHER..

I dont know where you get your info but the rules never change in the middle of the season! Stop starting rummors. I am working on next years rules and will have a meeting as soon as posible

JMcCain8    0
Any idea? Need some updates on the new rules. Can't build cars with no rules. Thanks

Any idea on the meeting yet? Would like to see it before the end of the year so we can get things started early on the car this year.