Michelle Obama & Jill Biden "Grand Marshalls" for Homest

NickHolt

We better watch it or Nick is going to end up with a gaggle of black SUVs following him around everywhere he goes. He'll end up getting charged with actions detrimental to the country of America and placed on probation for 6 months.

I have removed a couple of posts that "went over the line," whatever that means....

But, not to worry. I'm already on our government's domestic terrorists watch list since I am:

1) a professing Christian

2) a US Veteran with service-connected disability

3) a white, straight, happily married male

4) a law abiding citizen who pays his bills and taxes

5) a registered weapon owner

Yes, it's true. That profile has been identified by the executive branch of our government as a group that needs watching since we are likely domestic terrorists. Just 25 years ago, that group would never have been labeled such...

Forty-five years ago I took an oath before God and my fellow soldiers to defend the Constitution of the United States of America from her enemies, both foreign and domestic. I have yet to renounce that oath and never will.

Nick

** Clicking the "LIKE" buton**

I wonder what happened to all the Obama drum thumpers! Maybe they have had a Perry moment and went Oops! Hey—we all make mistakes.

ALL I KNOW IS FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS ..THE ONES WHO WERE HIGH AND MIGHTY ON OBAMA AT WORK HAVE SURE ZIPPED THEIR MOUTHS ..ALL YOUNG AT THAT ..UNDER 35 .........I WONDER WHY ..MAYBE CAUSE ILL SAY ..THOSE FOUR FAMOUS WORDS ..........I TOLD YOU SO ..

(In My best Arnold Horshack voice):

Oh, Oh ! Oh, Oh!

Gals/Guys,

I must apologize as I had the answer but did not realize it... I now see how this all ties together through all the fog!

You see, Mrs O & Dr Biden actually do have a great understanding or at least they will be able to somewhat follow it... You see, Mrs O & Dr Biden are used to there husbands running around and talking in circles... :lol:

Sorry, after scratching my head since this anouncement came out, I can finally rest knowing full well that they will not be lost!

Archived