Sign in to follow this  
HiTech

THANKS

JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU ..WE HAD A VERY GOOD TIME ..WE WERE IMPRESSED ...THE FOOD WAS OUTSTANDING ..THE DRIVERS AND TEAMS ACTED LIKE ONE BIG FAMILY ..GOT ALITTLE EMOTIONS GOING ON WITH MY BROTHER BEING ABLE TO MAKE IT AFTER GOING THROUGH SO MUCH FROM THE BIKE WRECK ..THAT WAS NOT PLANED ..............I HAVE TO SAY ..IT WAS THE BEST BANQUET IVE BEEN TO ...ok ill add free food .lol

Edited by HiTech

Yes sir. An awesome day. Glad it was all smiles. Food was great and something. About the beer was awesome too. Ha ha. Did kick ass in my book all year longest.

Thanks from us at GO BABY GO. See ya next year.....

Thanks Dan. We had a great time. Looking foward to next year. More cars more money and lots more fun. YALL REMEMBER DIRT FOR FARMING ASPHALTS FOR RACING.

:ph34r: LOL, you also sweep dirt up off the floor, and you do that with a broom and dust pan!! Yee Haa for the Asphalt Bullring!! :ph34r:

Thanks Dan. We had a great time. Looking foward to next year. More cars more money and lots more fun. YALL REMEMBER DIRT FOR FARMING ASPHALTS FOR RACING.

:ph34r: LOL, you also sweep dirt up off the floor, and you do that with a broom and dust pan!! Yee Haa for the Asphalt Bullring!! :ph34r:

i am just wondering how many more story's you going to tell when your at the track with no car .... :P

dirt is for racing... asphalt is used for the streets that you drive back and forth to the DIRT TRACK on. hee hee hahaha hohoho hummmm

hahaha hohoho hummmmmmmm i i smell the cent of a dirt racer scum........lolololololololololoolloo dang my belly hurts ..........have a good holiday ...