2012 Shootout Series info coming soon!

Alright everyone we have 6 Tshirt Sponsors available. Let us know if your wanting or know of someone we can approach to fill the last 6 spots.

We are wrapping this drive up and heading into planning and production mode. Anyone who is a t-shirt sponsor will be advertised for an entire season. Based on numerous calls and inquiries about the series, we are expecting this season to far surpass last season. And, we are anticipating several competitors ffrom the Houston region along with Buster to jump in this year. There is no other series like this one around right now made for racers by racers.

Once produced, Stephan and I will be selling the t-shirts at any of the tracks we are at even in advance of the series. And, they will be priced right!! Last chance to get your name or your company name as a sponsor on the 2012 Allgayer, Inc. Street Stock Shootout of South Texas t-shirts!!!!

Welcome aboard Access Ford. Access Ford is a dealership in Corpus Christi and we are very appreciative to them for jumping on board as a one of the series t-shirt sponsors. Thank you also to David McGuire who competes in the series for his coordination of this sponsorship. Very nice!!!!

I know I am speaking for everyone that is involved in the series from fans, drivers, and the tracks, thankyou so very much. Our sponsors are our live blood and the series is very healthy again this year. We have room for 3 last sponsorships on our Tshirt for 2012. If the $250 Tshirt sponsorship is not within your budget we have many sponsorships to accomidate your amount. We have a very large program this year and its one our competitors should be very proud to be a part of. Before this year is over this series of races will set standards for years to come and others series to shoot for!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived