Should Drug testing be part of local racing?

abrungot

Insurance companies forced our drug testing through TDLR, keep your eye's open and watch what happens, a lot of things we didn't have to do years ago are steadly changing. right now the promoters have a choice, whats next ? :unsure:

And just which local race track is operating well enough in the black to pay for this, or will it be added to the cost of the driver? and by me saying this doesn't mean I am against this but the home test kits wouldn't hold up in court and also doesn't tell you if it was prescribed medication or not. definitly not a well thought out plan or idea. JMO

Its intresting that TDLR is mentioned.I have run my business for 40 years and never had an accident or any legal problem.But when the State of Texas gave TDLR the towing control I have to be drug tested like a criminal.I despise it because its a waist of time and an embarrasment.If I had to do that to race I would quit in a hurry.What happened to our country that you have to proove your innocence???All this while the drug dealers have completely taken over the car salvage business in south Texas to launder money.Pure crap.

If you drink or do drugs at the track your already breaking the rules! The catch is at the TRACK, what does it matter to the track or anyone else for that matter what the hell you do at home. If everyone that drank, smoked dope, snorted blow, or anything else that changes your mind or body was not allowed to race, there would be NO race. 90% of everyone I know has some kind of demon. Keep it at home and not the track and lets all have fun!

Archived