Texas Pro Sedans - Silly Season

ToryC

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hear Elvis is lurking around this board now!!! B)B)

well it aint me ..dont look no where near his looks ..actually i never thought i would find someone that could be uglier than ..you ,,,,well i have to admit .that would be me at this time ..lol

Just keep that porkchop around your neck and it will get better. How are ya doing?? I know it takes awhile to get healed up. Probably got a pounding headache oh wait you are a pounding headache. he hee

bobby keep up the laughs ..i injoy each one of em ..going nuts hanging around the house .....i could not get the dogs to attack last time with pork chop.s .......tbone ///was the order ..i cant afford that meat .at this time ..i will be left alone by them now .till later notice .........speaking of pork chops ..hell it would be nice just to be able to eat one ....thanks for the humor ..i need that ..besides its a good time ....ill let you get by with it ...

OK everybody time to mess with Mikey. He cant talk real well and when he smiles it hurts. so lets keep him laughing LOL This is probably the only time his mouth can't outrun his fingers. lets make him burn up that spell check!!!!!

THATS MEAN ...

Mike, glad to hear ou're doing well BUT back to this thread...Al sold the 16, and no I didn't buy it, but I can say it is remaining in TPS... team toyota seems to be stuck in a holding pattern without Knotts around to motivate. Still wondering whose gonna be toyota driver #2. Also rumors on another possible Corpus entry. Hope so, still too early to Gage though. Sandoval and Lalo's camps sure are quiet. Welcome Nellie. Smitty, have you sold that car or are ya gonna run with us too??? What about CY? R U skeered, get Cody to help get that bud machine going. GB....have you built a new thumper yet?? Looks like love has gotten ahold of cheese and he's off to bomber land...lol. Be safe all. Enjoy

Mike, glad to hear ou're doing well BUT back to this thread...Al sold the 16, and no I didn't buy it, but I can say it is remaining in TPS... team toyota seems to be stuck in a holding pattern without Knotts around to motivate. Still wondering whose gonna be toyota driver #2. Also rumors on another possible Corpus entry. Hope so, still too early to Gage though. Sandoval and Lalo's camps sure are quiet. Welcome Nellie. Smitty, have you sold that car or are ya gonna run with us too??? What about CY? R U skeered, get Cody to help get that bud machine going. GB....have you built a new thumper yet?? Looks like love has gotten ahold of cheese and he's off to bomber land...lol. Be safe all. Enjoy

Love? hahahahahahahahaha that isn't the reason for moving to bombers next year. Already have the car that I ran a couple times at the end of 2010. She'll be in a super street anyways.

Do you feel that,I believe that is "Aircooled Thunder " being reassembled and prepped for the 2012 season.............Here comes " Larsen Racing",back in the saddle again,with some help from my friends.........Yeeeeehaaaa!!!!!!

all heck ......i guess we have to put the shark back together ....... going to be good to the old man back ..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived