Texas Pro Sedans - Silly Season

ToryC

Don't worry Hi Tech I' ve added an anti spin out device to keep you from spinning me, it takes the forces you apply and transfers them to the car behind you. Nick the check is in the mail... this year is going to be funnnnn

bobby i hear its getting a little oily around your house ...if you know what i mean..thats all ill say about that ...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats right don't know nuttin, but I know you are usually behind me. haha
hummmmmm...two ways to look at this ...... one you know i always started behind you .why high points ..right .i passed you .......... the other way to look at it ..no matter where i was on the track ..i was always behind you .or in front of you .... either way my finish position was 99 percent ahead of you .............now i do know i let you win a race ..i felt sorry for you ..lol.

Well bring it on old man, I 'm looking forward to next season, I hear it could be a 7 track series make all these old bones run around the state. I'm thinking just load the car in the plane and goooo.

GOTTA HELP MY SON GO AFTER ANOTHER CHAMPIONSHIP IN ANOTHER CLASS ... TRY ANYWAY ....WHEN YOU GOING TO BUY THE PLANE .BESIDES IF YOU CAN AFFORD THE PLANE ..WHY NOT JUST SPONSOR TPS FULL TIME .BIG PURSE ..LOL ..THAT STILL WOULD BE CHEAPER..........BTW HOWS YOU HEALTH ....

Doing good got a clean bill of health, so far, after radiation. Have to go through regular checks but what can you do . You take it with a grain of salt we are all going to go sooner or later. Your brother looked good up on that bike again. Said he really missed riding, told him to quit hunting with a motorcycle (it hurts) lol. Nick if you could design your front end from scratch (mounts and everything) what would you do???

Doing good got a clean bill of health, so far, after radiation. Have to go through regular checks but what can you do . You take it with a grain of salt we are all going to go sooner or later. Your brother looked good up on that bike again. Said he really missed riding, told him to quit hunting with a motorcycle (it hurts) lol. Nick if you could design your front end from scratch (mounts and everything) what would you do???

THATS GOOD TO KNOW YOUR CLEAN ..... ..but keep steve off that bike ...WE CANT SEEM TO GET A HOLED OF HIM ..IF YOU TALK TO HIM THIS WEEK ,HAVE HIM CALL ME OR RICKY ........ NOW GOING BACK TO CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH ..YOU KNOW I HAD THAT SPOT ON MY CHIN ......WELL IT WAS HIDING SOME CANCER ...I HAVE TO GO UNDER THE KNIFE SOON ..THEY WILL HAVE TO RECONSTRUCT .. SOME AREA ..GOT THE BEST PLATIC DOC AROUND SOUTH TEXAS ..WAS LUCKY TOGET HIM ..ROBERT FERNANDEZ ....NOT GOING INTO DETAIL ON WHAT NEEDS TO BE REWORKED ..BUT I WOULD NOT MIND LOOKING LIKE ELVIS ..LOL BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE ..I WONT LOOK THE SAME ..GOOD OR BAD ..DONT KNOW YET ...

Mike

Medical Science can only do so much. :lol:

JUST BECAUSE THEY CANT HELP YOU ...DONT TRY AND BRING ME DOWN ...OLD MAN .. :lol: ......HEY MY WIFE WILL GET A NEW HUSBAND .OF SORT ..AFTER 28 YEARS I I FIGURED IT WAS TIME TO TRADE IN THE OLD FOR NEW ..BUT WITH THIS OPERATION .I PUT IT WITH LIFE IS A BOX OF LUCK ..SOME HAVE IT .SOME DONT ...JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT THE OUT COME WILL BE ...PROBABLY HAVE TO GO THOUGH MORE THAN ONE OPERATION ........GOING TO BE KINDA HARD TO EAT FOR AWHILE ..HELL WONT GET TO TALK MUCH EITHER ..LOL..EVERYONE WOULD LOVE THAT PART ..GOING TO A TOUGH FEW DAYS AFTER ...

...Nick if you could design your front end from scratch (mounts and everything) what would you do???

I'd go and find that Pro Sedan Ford that Ja Lane drove a few years ago, copy it exactly and go race.

But if you can't find that car, I'd go to suspension school and learn how the front suspension actually works to produce a great tire contact patch the whole way around the turns. Have you seen the fully adjustable (in all three planes) front end I will be using in the seminar this off season? Here's a pic or two.

post-3-1322541862.jpg

post-3-1322541905.jpg

Nick

[JUST BECAUSE THEY CANT HELP YOU ...DONT TRY AND BRING ME DOWN ...OLD MAN .. :lol: ......HEY MY WIFE WILL GET A NEW HUSBAND .OF SORT ..AFTER 28 YEARS I I FIGURED IT WAS TIME TO TRADE IN THE OLD FOR NEW ..BUT WITH THIS OPERATION .I PUT IT WITH LIFE IS A BOX OF LUCK ..SOME HAVE IT .SOME DONT ...JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT THE OUT COME WILL BE ...PROBABLY HAVE TO GO THOUGH MORE THAN ONE OPERATION ........GOING TO BE KINDA HARD TO EAT FOR AWHILE ..HELL WONT GET TO TALK MUCH EITHER ..LOL..EVERYONE WOULD LOVE THAT PART ..GOING TO A TOUGH FEW DAYS AFTER ...

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVENT HEARD THAT PART ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK MUCH! THAT IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOO NICE AROUND THIS HOUSE FOR A COUPLE DAYS!

lol sorry dad, I couldn't help myself on that one!

Mike

Medical Science can only do so much. :lol:

JUST BECAUSE THEY CANT HELP YOU ...DONT TRY AND BRING ME DOWN ...OLD MAN .. :lol: ......HEY MY WIFE WILL GET A NEW HUSBAND .OF SORT ..AFTER 28 YEARS I I FIGURED IT WAS TIME TO TRADE IN THE OLD FOR NEW ..BUT WITH THIS OPERATION .I PUT IT WITH LIFE IS A BOX OF LUCK ..SOME HAVE IT .SOME DONT ...JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHAT THE OUT COME WILL BE ...PROBABLY HAVE TO GO THOUGH MORE THAN ONE OPERATION ........GOING TO BE KINDA HARD TO EAT FOR AWHILE ..HELL WONT GET TO TALK MUCH EITHER ..LOL..EVERYONE WOULD LOVE THAT PART ..GOING TO A TOUGH FEW DAYS AFTER ...

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVENT HEARD THAT PART ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK MUCH! THAT IS GOING TO BE SOOOOOO NICE AROUND THIS HOUSE FOR A COUPLE DAYS!

lol sorry dad, I couldn't help myself on that one!

dont know what your happy about ...you dont stay home much anyway ..but lets just say .i will have a list of to do.s for you just for your injoyment ..now anything else you want to say ...hah

... Nick fancy setup there but will it make my car faster, and I need 2 of them.

Yep, it will definetely make your car faster once you understand how scrub radius, spindle inclination, caster and caster gain, camber and camber gain and bump/roll steer all work together to keep your front tires flat on the pavement during conrering..... Plus learning how someone can actually use caster and spindle inclination to retain weight on the left front during cornering.

Students will be able to spend time with the front end model, make huge adjustments in any of the settings and then watch the results during suspension travel. Very cool tool indeed.

And it can either be a rear-steer left front or a front-steer right front!

Nick

Definately need to teach the car not to turn right. Nick can I pick up my new spindles they look like it will work with my chassis.

All I have in stock right now are the super-quick methane-based spindles that fit nicely on my Lighter than Air (LTA) Chassis. You can have a set for the amazing low price of $2,509.76. They usually sell for $2,504.76, but since you seem like a nice guy I'm knocking five bucks off the price. Send a check tonight and I'll even throw in the shipping! What a deal!

Nick

WELL BOBBY ..TOMORROW 2PM START OF A NEW LOOK .. JUST HAD MY LAST SUPPER ...LIGHT SALAD .....AT MIDNIGHT I GET NO MORE WATER .FOOD OR ANYTHING ..THAT SUCKS..DOCTORS ORDERS ......I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO LIMITED FOOD CHOICES FOR A FEW DAYS OR MORE ...NOT .........ANYWAY THOUGHT THE OLD LOOK WOULD LET YOU KNOW ........TYP TO YOU LATER . DON'T CALL ME I WONT BE ABLE TO TALK VERY WELL ....AND HELL .YOU WOULD JUST MAKE ME LAUGH AND THAT I REALLY REALLY MOST PROBABLY WONT WANT TO DO ..A SMILE MAYBE TO MUCH ......LOL...

Archived