SATURDAY NIGHTS RACING

If you didn't attend the races last night you really missed out!!!!All the races were the best they could have been. Its something to see a father and son race side by side. All the kids that were so little

little when we had the track are now racing. Hard to believe, times fly's.

Next year Dan and Kandy will have more exciting races. It takes a while for a track to started and the Monroe's are well on the way. I am so proud Dan and Kandy have the track. They love the

sport of racing and that's what it takes to be successful.

Thank you for the good time last night. Enjoyed seeing everyone and hope to see all at the

Banquet.

CONGRALUATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND A SPECIALLY MEGAN #28 IN THE BOMBER DIVISION CAROL YOCUM

IT SURE WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU BOTH NIGHTS ..SURE MISSED YOUR HUMOR AND STRONG INPUT OVER THIS YEAR .....AND YES THE BEST RACING I HAVE SEEN ALL YEAR ..WITH SO MANY CHAMPIONSHIPS ON THE LINE .I LIKE TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO ALL DRIVERS FOR SUCH CLEAN RACING AND HAVING THE RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER FOR JUST ONE NIGHT ..SOME OF YOU COULD HAVE MADE IT TOUGH FOR SOME .... ONLY ONE SMALL PROBLEM ..I DID NOT GET PASSED THAT FAST NUMBER 9 HONDA FOR THE WIN ..HE WAS REALLY HOOKED UP ..I WAS JUST A TINY BIT TO TIGHT ......BUT HELL SECOND AIN'T BAD ...GOING HOME WITH ALL FOUR TIRES INTACT WAS EVEN BETTER ....

I enjoyed the whole night. It was very sportsman like for Carlucci to let the guy in front of him gather it back up after he hit him to began racing again. He didn't have the same luck on the last lap and last turn. When they said they were going to take a 10 minute break I thought oh no! It'll be a half hour before they start again. It didn't happen that way. They only took a short break. Thanks to all the drivers who won championships. Thanks to Dan and Kandy for a great night. I look forward to seeing more racing next year.

I enjoyed the whole night. It was very sportsman like for Carlucci to let the guy in front of him gather it back up after he hit him to began racing again. He didn't have the same luck on the last lap and last turn. When they said they were going to take a 10 minute break I thought oh no! It'll be a half hour before they start again. It didn't happen that way. They only took a short break. Thanks to all the drivers who won championships. Thanks to Dan and Kandy for a great night. I look forward to seeing more racing next year.

i have to agree with the lucci thing ..not many get that treatment and survive the lap ..i also injoyed the night ..so many racers on different agenda's ..some running for championship .. some for a win ..some for the money ..some for the first time .some for their last time ..bragging rights .and some for the fun of it .....i ran for the win ..but bad old number 9 would not slow down and move over ..lol . he didnt get the memo i suppose ..dang mail man .

Archived