champion

HiTech

THERE ARE TIMES WHEN YOU WANT TO SLAP YOUR SELF FOR NOT NOTICING ALL THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE..THE SMALL THINGS THAT REALLY SHOULD COUNT, SHOULD MATTER ..ITS SO EASY TO BE CAUGHT UP IN YOUR OWN SELFISH WAYS AND NOT STOP FOR A MOMENT AND SEE WHATS REALLY IMPORTANT ...... LAST NIGHT YOU WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN WHICH I NOTICED MEANT MORE TO YOU THAN I FIRST THOUGHT ....I WANTED IT FOR YOU TOO ...SO DID YOUR MOM ..BUT OUR WANTS WERE NOT AS STRONG AND AS IMPORTANT AS YOURS ..THOUGH THEY ARE EQUAL IN MANY WAYS .. A TROPHY AND TITLE ARE OBJECTS, BUT THE TRUE CHAMPION IS IN YOU. WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU ...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!...

... LOVE YOU MOM AND DAD ....

Joshua I'm so proud of you, what a accomplishment. It takes a special gift in a person to achieve what racing has to offer. You really have something special in you that a lot of people don't have, courage , quick reflexes, the ability to react quickly and a vision to see what most can't. Congratulation on your first year of racing, everyone of us are so proud. keep doing what your doing and you will keep getting what your getting. Way to go captain. All of us will remember the year of 2011.

PS You can put your little #8 car back in the toy box.

From uncle Rick ! :lol:

Dad, I think John is talking about Megan and I! lol Thanks John and congrats to you too.

Uncle Rick,

Thanks for being there as much as you could! It really means alot to me to have my family out there supporting me!

PS. As for the car going back in the toy box, whoever ends up buying the car can take it out of the toybox and play with it! :D

Archived