Roll'n Stolen

Desert COP

aint that something work your tail off all summer .and mike wants you to hide your trophy's....i say hide the car . i mean dang put some paint on her ........ ill just be glad to see you finaly make it to the track .....hey walmart sells 99 cent paint ..works great .. got $15.00 WORTH ON MY SONS CAR .....

aint that something work your tail off all summer .and mike wants you to hide your trophy's....i say hide the car . i mean dang put some paint on her ........ ill just be glad to see you finaly make it to the track .....hey walmart sells 99 cent paint ..works great .. got $15.00 WORTH ON MY SONS CAR .....

I finally had to get my glasses and look closely at that picture. You guys know this is a shop that I share with the Carlucci's!! As much as I'd like to say those are my trophies, they aren't. I think they're probably Greg Jr's or Greg Sr's. The ones I have are boxed up at home including the ones I won racing go-karts in the middle-east!!

As far as the paint goes, AutoZone sells the stuff ready to spray in 1 qt cans and I think thats what we plan on using! More pic's to follow after tonight!! Still some more work to do if I'm going to make it out this weekend!! I should be OK!! Put the car on the scales today, and set the castor and camber on the new front end!!

I like the hood

Ya, I had a lot of compliments on it but it gets sanded and repainted today. It fits a little snug on top of the filter, so I think I'll be adding a hood scope in the off season, but it will do me good for now.

As much as I'd love to keep it on there Brandon, I think our Outlaw Racing logo will look just as good.

Thanks again for the hook-up on the parts!!

P.S. Do ya still have that roller Camero???

Dennis, that corner is actually Ryan's kart corner!!

WOW, see, it runs in the family!! The apple doesn't fal far from the tree as the ole saying goes. Awesome stuff. I can't wait to see him in car later on in life!!! Will Ali be the next Danica Patrick??? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Archived