Fire Breathing Dragon

Desert COP

:ph34r: Life has been breathed back into this fire breathing dragon. Thanks to the rain out, I have plenty of time to properly afix the sheet metal. Can't wait till the rubber meets the road (or the track in this case).

Special Thanks to Mike Carlock and Aron Brownlee for all the parts, and Greg Sr for his experise in helping me put this beastly thing together.

Yee Haa, can't wait!!!! :ph34r:

I should be thanking you Dennis. You helped me get my motor so I could go racing. :) Looks illegal with all that chrome you got on there. LOL

Mike, With all the parts on that roller I bought from you, it allowed me to focus on putting it together!!

HiTech, I will be the first one in the drivers seat to take a lap. I may surrender my seat to my engine builder though!! I'll give it my all before I let it go though!! Yee Haa

Whats with the BLUE paint on a SBC? lol. Does it have SHINNY wheels and FLAMES? You will need those to make it fast. :lol:

i was afraid to ask that ..... id say its all he had .or he had to many drinks ...

Alright you chuckle heads, it was just the first can of paint I grabbed off the shelf. GM does have blue and black on late model truck motors!! lol Not sure how long them shinny new wheels will last, but I'm gonna drive it like I stole it!!

I spent nearly 2 hours on that aluminum rear bumper getting it straight. Heat and bend a little, and then repeat that process. Them things aren't easy to get straight. Looks pretty good now.

I managed to get allot of work done on some sheet metal as well. Slowly but surely it will come to life soon!!Yee Haa

Oh ya, the color scheme is going to be a darker blue, and chrome yellow kind of like Terry's old Camero back in the day!!

Freakin kaminski!!!!

hooligans need to move matt to another part of the track ..away from them ..don't want him rubbing off .. plus he breaths right down the back of our necks .......turn two on top of one of those building's would work ..can i get a second on that ..

Freakin kaminski!!!!

hooligans need to move matt to another part of the track ..away from them ..don't want him rubbing off .. plus he breaths right down the back of our necks .......turn two on top of one of those building's would work ..can i get a second on that ..

I'll second that, but I think he needs professional help! lol

Archived