• Created
  • Last Reply

Street Stock Rules are as follows:

STS Street Stock Rules

I-37 Street Stock Rules

Edna Street Stock Rules

Goliad Street Stock Rules

Houston Area Hobby Rules

I think the CC Speedway Super Streets will fit into the I-37 Rules pretty well, just change tires and you should be elidgible for the most part.

If your car fits any of these rules it will be legal for the Shootout, we will tech to the rules you declare when you arrive.

Owen Pittman

No time trials, sorry, we will race to qualify.

Cool... And Owen, will it be qualifying heats and qualifier race on Friday to set the A for the streets and then last chances / features on Saturdays for the fender cars much like what they did in the valley last year. In other words, is it racing both Friday and Saturday for the streets? We're really looking forward to this event!

• 2 weeks later...

I RAN 6.27 FINAL IN MY PURESTOCK WHEN I WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN 09. WHEN I RAN THERE THIS YEAR WITH I 37 STREETSTOCK I RAN 6.50 AND TURNED 6700. PROBABLY COULD USE A little more gear just dont have it right now. I KNOW SOME OF THE CARS ARE RUNNING 6.88 FINAL. ALSO HEARD THEY ARE GOING TO RECONFIGURE BACKSTRETCH TO D SHAPE WHICH WOULD INCREASE RPMS ON BACKSTRETCH. HOPE THIS HELPS.

BOBBY JACK 88J

361 510 1693

We are doing some reconstrcution of the back straight mainly to allow the driver to come off 2 with out getting into the outer wall. Not sure it will be a true d-shape when done but I have a feeling you drivers will turn it into a d-shape before it is all over. :rolleyes: There will be a new wall back there but should not be in the way like the current wall is. Look to have it done by the Practice on November 26th.

thanks

Owen

Greg?.....Last year they had about 50 cars show up....Owen usually tries to keep the track tacky and I believe has recut it since the last time I was there....Not sure on gears/rpm.....Don't know how close you are to Randy Timms, he was down here last year and could probably give his input.....

Here's a link to the write up from last years feature....I'm planning on going down there again this year.... http://www.lonestarspeedzone.com/forums/in...showtopic=39512

Archived