You can't run on three tires at C. C. Speedway

Down8910

Clare number 45 loses his back passenger side tire. Which cause him to spin out in front of Roger (91). Clare proceeded to slide toward the fire crew. His tire kept rolling into turn 3 on the track.

You can't keep driving through someone either!! The comes a time when you just have to stop!!

45 got loose and just about had it saved ...the 91 tried to pass the 45 and hit the 45.s left rear .......and the out come was this photo ..just racing..glad everyone was ok .........thought the tire was going to go over the wall into the pits ..not good ..

The pic shows the passenger side tire still on the car if it came off you would go to the wall not the grass

NOW WHATS MAKES YOU THE EXPERT HERE ON THAT SITUATION.......I HAVE LOST TWO RIGHT REAR TIRES AND WHEELS .AND HAVE BLOWN THREE OUT .AND NEVER HIT..... [i..E].....TURNED INTO THE WALL .ALL ON THE RIGHT SIDE ..JESSE HAS LOST ONE I KNOW OF .AND DIDN'T GO TO THE WALL ...ENDED UP IN THE GRASS .......NOW MAYBE THE LAWS OF PHYSICS WORKS IN OUR FAVOR ......LOL....

nothing makes me one . What makes you get on here and put your two cents in on all most everthing

Because i love ya .seeing you love to pm me for my two cents ...i figured economy sucks so ill lower the charge to one cent and post my expert opinion in the open for your injoyment ..... :) ......POINT WAS CAR DOES NOT ALWAYS GO TO THE WALL ..YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A FREEDOM OF CHOICE TO READ MY POST OR PASS EM BY .......

Archived