BOUNTY ON SHOOTOUT LEADER--WADE JONES

i37DirtTrackMama

I was planning on being watched anyways lol!

I'll make sure I'll bring my cheater mirror :P

Now,,, we know this entire series is comprised of tremendous talent, none which we've seen closely matched in many years by blending talent together from various tracks. A talent pool of 35 plus competitors across the series. And, what has impressed everyone from the Atlantic to the Pacific even more is how the drivers act as distinguised gentlemen and professionals that would rival NASCAR and the like..... On that note, wouldn't it only be fitting in this gentlemanly group of all stars and distinguished gentlemen to part the waters and yield to the two high school ladies (Lauren and Patricia) running with the group..... ;) ... . What a fulfilling and heart-warming reward it would be in the hearts of such gentlemen to assist these girls who are saving for college tuition where every penny counts.... :rolleyes: ...... The ladies gotta make it to the feature, but if they do, such a gentlemanly group would be contributing to the education of the leaders of tomorrow....

Awwww, nevermind... Every man and woman for themselves...

IF THEY WANT TO SAVE FOR THEIR COLLEGE EDUCATION, THEY SHOULD STOP RACING BECAUSE ALL WE DO IS WASTE MONEY RACING. I DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING ELSE, BUT I AM PUSHING THE GRANDSON TO GET AN EDUCATION SO HE CAN PAY FOR US TO RACE IN THE FUTURE.

BOBBY JACK

Lol Bobby!!! And too true on the $$$. I want Lauren to get a real good education so she can pay for our racing, my new truck, and everything else I want.... And she tells me that she'll make sure I have a nice nursing home when I get old.... lol

you only live once and sometimes its not near long enough!!

Too True!!!! "If tomorrow never comes....."

Ready for some fun this weekend. And, Shootout competitors, don't start resting after this weekend. Keep eyes peeled for news about a special early December event for our group.

10-4 READY TO RACE AT STS IN DECEMBER. SHOULD BE FUN, TRYING TO GET MY FREIND SCOTT DEIM #2 CAR TO SCHEDULE VACATION AND COME DRIVE ONE OF MY CARS ON THAT WEEKEND. HE MOVED BACK HOME TO WISCONSIN WHERE HE CAME FROM.

BOBBY JACK

Scott was definitely a good shoe when he was down here. You know, if Scott can't get away, your friend Monty will be in town and would help a brother out if needed...... Resume can be provided on request.... lol :lol:

Archived