BOUNTY ON SHOOTOUT LEADER--WADE JONES

i37DirtTrackMama

Custom Control Modules and Mark O'Donald have decided to make the championship race a little more interesting by putting a bounty on the points leader, Wade Jones. He is awarding $100.00 to the racer that WINS the race other then Wade. If Wade wins, he will receive $25.00 and 3 random drivers from 11th - 24th places will also received an additional $25.00.

Thanks to Mark for the additional challenge for drivers.

Custom Control Modules and Mark O'Donald have decided to make the championship race a little more interesting by putting a bounty on the points leader, Wade Jones. He is awarding $100.00 to the racer that WINS the race other then Wade. If Wade wins, he will receive $25.00 and 3 random drivers from 11th - 24th places will also received an additional $25.00.

Thanks to Mark for the additional challenge for drivers.

Thank you Jim, Joy, Eric, The G's and I-37... also thanks to those putting on the Shootout. If we get some good business this week we will add to our bounty....

When they did the bounty on Zak in the Asphalt Mods all Zak got was the purse money. So much for thinking we were doing something good...

As I said, if business picks up we will do more but as of right now thats it...

Thanks for your suggestions but that is what Jim and I came up with....

Some good ideas. Jim and I went back & forth on this and decide a lottery for the extra money would be a different twist. If you go back and look at the bounty on Zak they kept adding to it till Zak was beaten. This monies will be paid out one of two ways that day, not move to another day till Wade is beaten. Again this is not a target on Wade(Go Wade!) as our hopes are everyone race with respect as they have done up till now. I think what has been done up till now has been great and our hope is to hopefully put a little into each race next year(Great job Danielson and group...).

I have spoken to Jim and he agrees if anyone else wants to add monies to the bounty and add it to the winner specifically(including Wade), he welcomes it...

Reb,

There are so many ways to do it and as Jim and I discussed this is the way that made the most sense... We had originally tossed this around as Plan#1 then thought the Bounty (if you will) would bring alot of attention. The attention I wanted was a positive one, but after listening to everyones prospective the bounty was not the thing to do.

I wish my $100 was a $1000 but it isn't..... Again maybe next year we can put the monies together?

Thanks again to everyone's input,

Mark

Dang never seen so much attention over $100 jez. There are actually alot bigger things at stake for Wade then what an extra $100 brings to the table. Trust me what ever you call it Bounty, winner, first car to do 25 laps whatever. $100 isnt worth taking anyone out thats not what this series is or has been about. Besides even with the additional money the first two races paid more for winning so if it wasnt an issue then it surely will not be at i37. Nonetheless thanks to the sponsors for throwing the additional in there.

Archived