Tory Christopher is

tps48

Mike

That was cool. Tory is a nut. He cracks me up. I watched your other videos of your trip as well. Lucky dog....You got to go to Scotland. Thank goodness there were no shots of you wearing a kilt. lol. If you got any pics that you would like to share please e-mail me some. My wife dreams of going to Scotland someday. Im sure she would love to see them.

Unfortunately your right Nick, but I will be back in Texas next week for the last 2 TPS races and to start filming the Nick Holt story. Trying to think up a title. Maybe team you up again with Mabrito!

Are you crazy Mike? Getting those two guys together just spells TROUBLE. :lol:

TROUBLE....sounds like a movie title. Maybe the plot centers around two elderly motorsports writers dueling it out in mortal combat to see who survives to be the last writer standing! Any more ideas? Co-stars?

They can be Super Hero's. Now we need to get them a couple of Sidekicks.

Film title: The Rocking-chair Race Writers. :lol:

We need to figure out how get chainsaws and walkers into the title to appeal to the largest audience possible.

Hey, Mike. I have a great idea on how to kick start that video starring yours truly - me. Oh yeah, and Bruce Mabrito too.

As you well, know, in my pre-racing years I wrestled professionally in the Mexican Wrestling League as "El Hombre de Grande del Norte" Since I never lost a match and was practically a world-wide household name during those years, I'm sure you could dig around the Internet and find numerous 1971 -1974 news clips of me knocking the cat-poop out of so-called "contenders."

But not many know that Bruce was also wrestling at about the same time in the same league. He was known as "El Wimpo de Pollo Loco." Not exactly the best fighter I ever saw, but, unfortunately, we never got to enter the ring at the same time. I mean, think about it. I was a big star and he was.. well, not a star. I don't think anyone bothered to even take his picture, let alone film him in action.

But maybe we could get Bruce to dust off his "Pollo" outfit ("pollo" means "chicken" in English - Ha Ha) and if Cory Lovell would be so kind as to return my "El Hombre De Grande del Norte" Mexican Wrestling mask, we could have a "last man standing" match on a makeshift stage at Thunderhill Raceway one night before the main events. Better buy those tickets early, folks. This will be a sell-out for sure.

You could film the match (no fake blood this time, Bruce) and probably make a killing selling the video to a world-wide market anxious to see "El Hombre" back in action one more time kicking someone's butt!

And, oh yeah. Speaking of household words, Jay Hallas could be the announcer who sky dives in to the infield with the chute braided into his hair for a dramatic entrance!

I wonder why nobody ever thought of doing this before. You're a genius, Mike!

Nick

Mike I think you should be Nicks "Sidekick". What size "Tights" do you wear? :lol:

YOU ARE A VERY SICK MAN .... I CANT BE A SIDE KICK ...MAYBE MORE SOMETHING LIKE PAIN IN THE LOWER SUN DON'T SHINE AREA ..YOU KNOW THAT COULD BE FUN ....LIKE TO SEE HOW THE MASTER MODERATES IN PERSON ..

• 1 month later...

Archived