powderpuff

Johnny Ram

Mike (Hitech)

Here is your chance. Just put on a wig and go racing. :lol:

YOU THINK HOP A LONG .........TELL YOU WHAT ..YOU PUT ON A WIG WITH ME AND RIDE ALONG ..YOU HAVE A DEAL ...BET I CAN MAKE YOU SCREAM LIKE A LADY HAULING A$$ AROUND THE TRACK ... OH AND BRING ALONG YOUR LITTLE PET RATDADDY .....HE CAN RIDE WITH US ..LOL

I'll put one on if you do. Just dont wear a bikini fire suit. Hey...this could turn into a real nice CHARITY event.

You dont want to put my wife in a race car. I love her DEARLY but the woman scars me to death when she is behind the wheel.

I'll put one on if you do. Just dont wear a bikini fire suit. Hey...this could turn into a real nice CHARITY event.

You dont want to put my wife in a race car. I love her DEARLY but the woman scars me to death when she is behind the wheel.

charity ..yes i could use the money ..NAME IT PAY MY BILLS CHARITY ...LOL. you know we are making people sick here ..........

MAYBE JOHNNY WILL ADD A WARNING ..............CONTENTS OF OTHERS RESPONSE'S ,MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC'S TO WHICH MAY MAKE YOU SICK AND HAVE NIGHTMARES .... SO WEAK OF HEART .SHOULD NOT SCROLL DOWN .....

... OH AND BRING ALONG YOUR LITTLE PET RATDADDY .....HE CAN RIDE WITH US ..LOL

As long as I get to drive!!

I dont think anyone would want their car hanging on a pole on the back straight Don!

the wall .turn two wall .....i think the beer can spoke volume........light beer equals heavy foot ..

Archived