Tracks

Big4x4ride

Not quite sure why the thread had gotten locked and why some of the posts got edited, but it's Nicks site and his rules so we will move on. The offer has been made by Owen at STS to work with CCS on classes/schedule to be able to run at both tracks. Has anyone gotten with Dan and asked him to give his input? Obviously Owen and Dan would need to get together on their own and work out the details, but it would be nice to see Dan's stand on this publically to see if it is even an option.

Not quite sure why the thread had gotten locked and why some of the posts got edited, but it's Nicks site and his rules so we will move on. The offer has been made by Owen at STS to work with CCS on classes/schedule to be able to run at both tracks. Has anyone gotten with Dan and asked him to give his input? Obviously Owen and Dan would need to get together on their own and work out the details, but it would be nice to see Dan's stand on this publically to see if it is even an option.

The reason the posts got edited/removed and the thread closed was because the posts had turned into bashes, trash talk and other such nonsense.

You're right, Big4x4ride, there are rules here and I do my best to keep the place civil. I kept that thread up far longer than I should have and have received many complaints about the trash talk, bashing and rudeness in that thread.

As some of you know, I am in Maine working on the family homestead with my brothers and have very limited internet access up here in the boonies. I have to travel several miles to get internet access and sometimes that is just not possible if we're in the middle of a project. Yesterday was one of those day where I had no access for almost 18 hours and you saw the result. A few took advantage of that and launched attacks on each others' tracks.

But when I did get access to the internet, I started deleting, but it just got worse and worse and I finally gave up trying to keep ahead of the negativity and closed the thread.

That being said, I normally do not discuss the reasons behind our edits, deletions, etc, in the forums. I am, however, willing to discuss the forum rules and the reasons why certain posts/threads are edited in private. I am very accessible and return email and respond to PMs as soon as I possibly can.

Thanks for your understanding.

Nick

This is true, not sure about everyone else, but I would like to see Dan chime in and at least give his input. Surely he has gotten word about this. From then on out, we all know where the situatio0n stands at least.

At this point, both tracks know there is a lot of interest in both tracks working together to promote the sport as a whole.

It's time for us to butt out and see what happens.

Nick

Hopefully Dan and Owen/Mike can work out a deal. I'm a native and would love to race both tracks and hope both survive and thrive and will try to support both of them. Good luck to the decision makers involved. Hopefully Nick's right and there is alot of interest and not just alot of people saying they will.

Hopefully Dan and Owen/Mike can work out a deal. I'm a native and would love to race both tracks and hope both survive and thrive and will try to support both of them. Good luck to the decision makers involved. Hopefully Nick's right and there is alot of interest and not just alot of people saying they will.

I VOTE BOTH TRACKS AND MORE SATURDAYS IN A MONTH??

Archived