Why?

crash_76

its bad enough when the drivers go after it ...sure dont need tracks going after it .....only if it works out for both ..and works out for the drivers ..then go for it ..lol...........then again if tracks go after it .. that can cause the local drivers from each track to get into the frey .and ruin friendships .......not good . now for the new class sts is working on ..go for it .i dont see them doing it for the because of another track not wanting to run a certain class .. they have asked and we have ran three of our front runners at sts this year ...had some fun ......if you look at it ..all tracks are building this typ of class up .....thunder hill looks like it really took off there ..look at car count .

Well since you brought it up I guess since the track has a high car count , full stands and pits they figure they can take on another class. As for the schedule change I think he got a lot of feedback from fans and competitors about that.Plus no other dirt tracks are running that night.

It really isn't.Corpus is lucky racers has the option to run dirt or asphalt.Both should do what they can to support their chosen track.I tell you what may help.Most tracks are getting away from racing every week.This makes it easier to operate for both the track and the racer.Maybe CCS should go to an every other week schedule.This may be a way to keep the car count up.

It becomes a competetion even when one track dumps a class and another track opens the door for them.How can that be a competetion? Thus my ?????????. :o

Real competetion between tracks benifit the racer.My friends in Dallas can confirm this.

Just heard RGS is going to re-open too.

It really isn't.Corpus is lucky racers has the option to run dirt or asphalt.Both should do what they can to support their chosen track.I tell you what may help.Most tracks are getting away from racing every week.This makes it easier to operate for both the track and the racer.Maybe CCS should go to an every other week schedule.This may be a way to keep the car count up.

Hit the nail on the head there!!!

Who cares what the other tracks does, support your favorite track. As far as the minis or thunders or whatever they will be called next, let them go. It will save you money by not needing as much Advil. That class is done, concentrate on front runners. I hope both tracks end up with full stands and full pits.

I fully understand that your Dad built the track, and its very historic track in the area, and in all honesty wish it the best. At the same time I wish the very best to STS as well, I would love to see both tracks full just like CC and Riverside used to be back in the day. That will not happen if people do not work together, regardless of what class it is. Not putting blame entirely on drivers, owners, race directors or any single person it will take a group effort to make ti all work in the end.

It becomes a competetion even when one track dumps a class and another track opens the door for them.How can that be a competetion? Thus my ?????????. :o

Real competetion between tracks benifit the racer.My friends in Dallas can confirm this.

Just heard RGS is going to re-open too.

bad to the bone glad to hear like rgs alot cant wait for them to re open and im sure many others to

Wow,this is the first time I used that quote thing and it worked.Found a new toy.Now if I could just get the advertizing off my writing page I could actually see wha I am writing.

All you have to do is adjust the setting in your monitor settings.

But if you'd prefer, you could pay all the expenses and I'll take off the advertising! LOL

Nick

Mr. Carlock , I understand the history of CCS and respect your passion for it.I started going out there at 6 years old and I am 59 now . Since message boards are for those to express an opinion I don't feel I have to MYOB and stay on "my" side of the fence.I wish CCS nothing but the best.You asked a question and I gave you an answer.Sorry if that upset you. Robert Hutchinson

arob,please dont be angry at Michael.He and Donna are very nice people and he would give the shirt off his back.Hes just frustrated at how things are right now just like a lot of us long time CC people are.Its not his fault hes upset.There are still so many wonderful people there that I call friend.Michael is one.Im just playing around with him as are most of us here.Its part of what makes this sport fun.I hope he got a good laugh.I wish he could fix whats wrong.

Im still going to hide behind my screen name so nobody knows who I am. :lol:

Archived