Thunders at Corpus Christi speedway

BJ34

... Someone should be president in that class, make some rules, make your own series, then present this to the track Mang. Then have fun. All of this is come down to it, Yall talk the talk do something about it then walk the walk . Douglas LeStourgeon

PS Just get it done

If they have a president for the class it should be someone who doesnt own or drive a car in the class. Someone like Neil Upchurch from TPS. Someone who can make the class last and be competative for everyone. Obviously he has done something right to keep that series going for what, 35 plus years. JMO

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crt thought you have an old mustang at lalo.s .....i know it wasn't much to brag aboul't. but its a start..i know you could make it work ..you wont spend much on a head .the 3 car has what we use to race .right down your price line ..

crt thought you have an old mustang at lalo.s .....i know it wasn't much to brag aboul't. but its a start..i know you could make it work ..you wont spend much on a head .the 3 car has what we use to race .right down your price line ..

THANKS FOR WORRYING!! CANT AFFORD TO FIX CAR. POOR THING!! WE LOVE YOU CRAPR'! :(

THANKS FOR WORRYING!! CANT AFFORD TO FIX CAR. POOR THING!! WE LOVE YOU CRAPR'! :(

huh ..

hahahaha maybe its the driver that needs to be fixed not the car

Archived